“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Carmella's Cafe

Carmella's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmella's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in New Hartford
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Utica, New York, United States
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Every time my boyfriend and I drive past Carmella's I want to eat there again. Our first time was for lunch on a Saturday afternoon and we were seated right away. Our waitress was polite and attentive to our needs and as the title says, the food was great! We shared an appetizer of loaded fries and they're better than the ones I've had at Ruby Tuesday's, and those were good! I ordered a bleu cheeseburger - which, by the way, was phenomenal - with onion rings and took home one of their large cannolis, specifically the pumpkin-spice. Everything was great! We left very satisfied.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jocie M

Syracuse, New York
“Outstanding Food! The Real Deal in Homemade Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

This was my first visit to Carmella's Cafe and it was outstanding. All their pasta, bread, and sauces are homemade. I tried the Chicken Riggies, and it was far better than other places. The sauce was excellent, and combined with the seasoned chicken, it was very flavorful. My wife had the California Pasta and was impressed with all the fresh flavors of the basil and garlic in the sauce. The service was prompt and the dining area was casual and comfortable. Prices were reasonable for the quality of food, and kids eat free on Sundays. They also have daily specials, and early bird specials. I live 60 miles away and will be back the next time I'm in the Utica area. My wife and I are Italian, and this place is the real deal.

• Visited July 2013
“We stopped in to Carmella's on a holiday weekend and were pleasantly surprised.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Now I know why there were so many cars in the parking lot on a holiday in the summer. Food was awesome, bread was served hot and the salad was good. We were happy that we ate here instead of Ponderosa. Will go back next time we visit friends in Utica!

• Visited June 2013
“The best onion rings!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Great place for the whole family. I love their onions rings they are so crunchy. Another one of my favorites is the fish 'n' chips beer battered haddock fish. My husband loves their chicken riggies and their certified steaks.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Selma_Mekic
Clinton, New York
“A great place to bring your family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

Early birds specials can't be beat ! Price for dinner includes choice of soup or salad, main dish, beverage, and a dish of ice cream! Have always had prompt service, and food is consistently good! Chicken riggies and alpine chicken are delicious!

• Visited April 2013