“never fails to please”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We have figured out the Friday rush ends at 7, so we arrived at 6:50 and had a 5 minute wait for a table. When we left at eat there was plenty of seating.

The Tum-yum soup was excellent, although my favorite is still the seafood miso soup.

I had the tuna martini which came in an interesting glass and was very filling. My companion had the vegetable sushi platter which was beautiful and tastey.

We had our favorite Mango Mushi ice-cream. A lovely rexlaed dinner that tasted good. Unfortunately no leftovers!

Reviewed 16 September 2012

We decided to eat at Mitsuba over Sumo based on the reviews and comments about the restaurant. We decided to eat sushi and sat in the back of the restaurant at the sushi bar. The wait staff was attentive but distracted. Our meal arrived at different times, which was very frustrating. For example. Miso soup should have arrived first, instead I had to ask the waiter where my soup was when our sushi arrived. The waiter seemed rushed and disorganized. We had to ask for plates for our sushi, which should have been given to us when we sat down. When the dishes were given to us they seemed dirty, The meal was delicious but the timing of our dishes made our experience disappointing. We will most likely not go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

The food is good, but even better is the fun. Everyone sits around the grill and the waiters entertain you while making your food. It's a fun place for older kids and a great place to take visitors. I've taken visitors from all over the world and they have all laughed their way through the meal. Great place for a birthday. They bring out the gong and just have a good time.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

I've only actually eaten here once. It is always crowded, they do a poor job of honoring reservations ( meaning you still wait 30 - 45 minutes for your table). The food is fine, if you like the hibatchi style with all the antics, they have that. Not my cup of tea...

Reviewed 22 November 2011

The service is always perfect, and the sushi is fresh.