“What's happened?” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Business meetings
Little Falls, New York
“What's happened?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

We used to enjoy coming here. The wait staff is friendly but unengaged. Food arrives too fast, or too slowly. The kitchen needs help organizing food delivery. We had chipped and cracked tea cups and dishes.

The food is quite good, but given the prices the service needs improvement.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank CatsT_12

Rome
“Way too rushed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

We were out for a Saturday night meal in the dining room. The salad, which was watery, was delivered to the table along with the soup almost right away. Then came the sushi appetizer, with the drinks after that. The hot dinner plates were delivered to the table before we had a chance to eat anything else. It was one on top of the other without any time to relax and taste the food!
The soup went cold and the watery salad was left behind. We felt like we were in a whirlwind!

• Visited January 2013
Rome, New York
“Disappointed in customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

My family and I went here for my 50th birthday. I had never been here before but we all wanted to try it. We sat at hibachi. It's very loud in here so if you want a quieter setting, this is definitely not the place for you. The chef we had was decent, so no
complaints there. Food was ok. The part that completely turned me off is that unbeknownst to me, my son's girlfriend had called ahead of time to tell them it was my birthday. As others have said, they came out with the drums and then had me put the paper mache head on. I wasn't crazy about that because all I kept thinking was "How many heads has this been on???" but I went along not to be a wet blanket. Then, a man came out (maybe he was the manager?) and proceeded to start to put a black hat on me and tip my head back. I told him "NO, I don't want any saki, I don't drink alcohol." He ignored me and put the hat on anyway (again, I kept thinking "How many heads has this been on??") and pulled it down over my eyes, then said that he would give me "the baby drink", which I think was lemonade. I don't really know because it ended up all over the front of my blouse. My mouth was full of the liquid and I kept waving my hand that it was enough but he kept squirting it in my mouth anyway until I almost choked. I ended up spitting it out all over my blouse and I was soaked. What happened to what the customer wanted? Customer service is everything...a customer shouldn't be forced to do something they don't want to do. We spent our hard earned money on a dinner that was totally ruined. We will not be returning here again. The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars is because the food was ok. Otherwise, for customer service, I would give 0.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Parents weekend great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

This was the perfect place for three families with their college sons to share a fun evening. We all laughed, enjoyed the theatrics and were satisfied with the food and drink.

Visited October 2012
Little Falls, New York
“never fails to please”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

We have figured out the Friday rush ends at 7, so we arrived at 6:50 and had a 5 minute wait for a table. When we left at eat there was plenty of seating.

The Tum-yum soup was excellent, although my favorite is still the seafood miso soup.

I had the tuna martini which came in an interesting glass and was very filling. My companion had the vegetable sushi platter which was beautiful and tastey.

We had our favorite Mango Mushi ice-cream. A lovely rexlaed dinner that tasted good. Unfortunately no leftovers!

• Visited October 2012