“A lovely Vineyard Experience”

Robibero Family Vineyards
Ranked #6 of 26 things to do in New Paltz
Fishkill, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A lovely Vineyard Experience”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We went here for a tasting, a glass of wine, and to just have a relaxing lovely afternoon.....accomplished! This vineyard is so cozy, with lots of seating inside, or outside on their beautiful deck. There was live music when we went, which added to the ambiance in a wonderful way. And there is this tiny little dog that has the run of the place, a darling who hurts no one, and minds his manners. Go here for a wonderful experience.

Visited July 2013

Brooklyn, New York
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Very nice Reisling”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

It was a girls much needed relaxing weekend. We drove up the winery trail and decided to stop here. It was empty at 1130am which made it even more attractive. There was a sign that said live music which is always a bonus. We had our own food - meats, cheeses, crackers and wanted to try the wine. There was a $15 stomp the grapes area. We watched others stomp. The wines were both warm and cold. There was a lovely combo wine that was good both warm and cold. There was an awesome reisling. They have a regular one and a dry one. The regular one was great. We kept buying it. The winery is small but nice. The day was gorgeous as we sat and watched the foliage. The music was good old rock n roll from the 60's and 70's. The wine tasting area was a decnt size, there were about 7-8 tables you can sit at and overlook the vineyard. There were also many picnic tables that you could spread out a larger crowd or family. It is kid-friendly with a jumping castles and some other yard games. The only complaint we had was there was not enough restrooms for the amount of people that did show up. I would go back again but there's so many wineries to discover along this route it probably wont be till next year. We had a great time.

Visited October 2013
Woodridge, New York
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Grape Stomping Event”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We went here this past weekend for their wine tasting/grape stomping event. The wine tasting was a cool experience and we went at a time that wasn't too crowded. I personally didn't care for many of the wines, but that's probably because I have only found one wine I really like. After the wine tasting, we went to do grape stomping. They require you to wash your feet off first (make sense) but then ppl were using that same water to wash their feet afterward as well (dumb) I liked grape stomping though. I think my favorite part was sneaking away from the people and hanging out on the hammock. The scenery and ambiance are very nice. I would recommend this winery to others.

1 Thank hmhmec
Buffalo, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Maybe went on an off day”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Wines just ok-overpriced. I couldn't get a straight answer on how much was actually grown there. I was told they were a "new winery". I was the only one there on a weekday afternoon and the gentleman working, who was one of the owners, seemed like he just wanted me to leave. Not my favorite of the wineries I went to.

New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great wine, beautiful scenery”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Recently spent an afternoon in this beautiful spot. The wine tasting was a great fun and then we purchased a couple of glasses and a delicious cheese plate and sat outside on their deck. Beautiful view of the mountains and live music. Very relaxing and peaceful...and the wines are fantastic! Definitely a must do if you are in New Paltz.