Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
A Wonderful Place

I've been looking to put some art work in my living room for a long time. By chance I came across... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2018
Bob R
West Nyack, New York
Wonderful Gallery!

Modern art gallery where the artist welcomes you for a chat. Loved her work and even bought a few... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2018
Michael D
via mobile

All reviews abstract art each piece hudson valley open studio on display original pieces painting studio beautiful space living room her husband down to earth complimentary wine work space creative process highly recommend this place in house inspiring visit
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Donna and her Husband were extremely nice and so welcoming of us into their studio. It was an experience we’ll never forget- Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We went as part of the Gardiner Open Studios Tour with our 2 year old son. They were warm and inviting and encouraged him to be his toddler self. We felt very comfortable there.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I visited over the weekend with my friends. We were looking to pick out a gift for our friends who just purchased their first home. Donna and Ken who were extremely welcoming and knowledgeable gave us an amazing tour and took the time to help us pick out the perfect gift. They made sure that the sizing was just right and everything while being very hospitable and offering wine/coffee while we took our time to deside. We are very excited for our friends to see their gift. I know they will love it! Highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking for that special gift, brightening up their own space or looking for somewhere welcoming to visit on a free day. We will be back! :)

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I first visited the gallery as a guest and loved the experience since I am an artist myself. Eventually I was given the opportunity to work at the gallery for a day to help the owners out and it was amazing. i was taught how to print, take detailed pictures and edit pieces of art. I learned a lot and got to immerse myself in another artists world. I got to tour the gallery myself and it is colorful and so fun to look at. I also was allowed to see DM’s studio which was really amazing, I loved seeing the hundred tubes of paint and her pieces that were in progress. I would 100% recommend visiting the gallery. It was fun and interesting and i thoroughly enjoyed having the experience of socializing with customers and seeing the art.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, colorful artwork! Brought my young kids to visit, the loved it. Gentleman who works at the gallery assists DM Weill with making prints of her artwork and so informative. We all found very interesting and would definitely go back.

Date of experience: January 2018