“Disgusting!”

Rodeway Inn and Suites
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in New Paltz
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 August 2005

This was the worst stay at a hotel in my life. As soon as I checked in, I saw that the water was BROWN! Each time I spoke with the hotel staff, I got attitude and rudeness. For the HIGH amount of money I paid, I would have much rather stayed elsewhere with cleaner rooms and nicer people. I will make sure to steer clear of this hotel in the future, and so should you!

• Stayed: August 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn and Suites

Reviewed 15 August 2005

Ive been coming to New Paltz for many years now with my family, and let me tell you this is what New Paltz needed ... SUITES. The new rooms at the Rodeway Inn are cheaper than most rroms in New Paltz, and are far better than the rest. The rooms are very comfortable for my family and myself, as there was a couch and a nice big TV. Breakfast was small, but it was still worth the value. I have already booked my next trip with the Rodeway Inn in New Paltz, and they gave me 10% off for returning! This is a great place for families.

• Stayed: August 2005
#1 of 1 in Gardiner
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie
Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls
Americas Best Value Inn - New Paltz

Been to Rodeway Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!