“Overpriced and mediocre lunch”

Mohonk Mountain House
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We came up to the resort for only the day (we didn't stay the night). The hiking trails were very well maintained and the views were spectacular. We did the labyrinth trail, and that was a fun, but it was very hard for some. We also had the bbq lunch. The lunch was just ok. Some food, like the beans and corn, were undercooked. Overall, we paid $55 per person. Normally, the trail access is around $21. That would make the lunch about $34. While we enjoyed the hikes, I felt that the whole think was way too overpriced. I wouldn't buy the lunch again.

All reviews
"great resort"
"modern amenities"
"spa package"

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We were there for just lunch. It was wonderful.
Food was incredible. Our table was near a window and the view of the Hudson Valley and Catskill mountains was unbelievable.
We walked some of the grounds before and after lunch - the wooden structures throughout the grounds are fun. The gardens are beautiful. We found a large tree that doubles as a fort underneath...that was fun, too.
The price was high...but it ended up being well worth it.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Mohonk Mountain is a unique reaort. It has a great 5 lane Olympic pool, great workout area, lake with canoes, paddle boats, outdoor pool, ice seating rink, beautiful gardens, hiking trails, balconies,large rooms, and many other amenities. There is no TV in the rooms. History lectures about the Resort. Would definitely recommend Mohonk.

1  Thank Laurence M
Reviewed 6 June 2018

If you are staying in this resort , be careful with the valet parking attendants . I lost my set of jewelry there in a span of 1 1/2 hour when they valet park my car. There's no way of tracking if your car is parked safely , my accessory bag was left open and all my jewelry was stolen. VERY BAD experience.