I spent Halloween weekend here with my wife. It was a perfect stay. A nice modern B&B. Our room was beautiful and comfortable. The grounds are nice and relaxing. Breakfast was delicious. The homemade evening snacks were also delicious. Kathy was extremely nice and very helpful when it came to picking restaurants and finding things to do. My wife left her dress in the room and Kathy mailed it to us free of charge. Thats what I call customer service. This is our new couples getaway. I look forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five luxury suites feature private bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, electric fireplaces, cable TV and WIFI. Enjoy creative and healthy breakfasts in the dining room overlooking our certified backyard wildlife habitat. Stroll around our 3 acres of our nature preserve and gardens, including a labyrinth overlooking the Shawangunk Mountains. We're a mile from the heart of the village of New Paltz, with charming shops and wonderful restaurants that cater to a variety of dining preferences. Just minutes from hiking, historic sites and wine trails, you can be on-the-go day and night.. or you can simply settle into the cozy comforts of the casual luxury that you'll find at the Moondance Ridge B&B. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Moondance Ridge Hotel New Paltz
- Moondance Ridge Bed And Breakfast
- Moondance Ridge Bed & Breakfast New York/New Paltz