My boyfriend and I spent New Year's at the Moondance Ridge B&B and couldn't have been happier. Kathy greeted us right away and made us feel at home. Our room, Starry Night, was beautiful, comfortable, and cozy. The views from our windows were breathtaking. We enjoyed every delicious homemade meal and snack Kathy made for us, and we loved ending each night in the outdoor sauna - perfect for near freezing temperatures. My only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. Thank you for a New Year's we'll never forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five luxury suites feature private bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, electric fireplaces, cable TV and WIFI. Enjoy creative and healthy breakfasts in the dining room overlooking our certified backyard wildlife habitat. Stroll around our 3 acres of our nature preserve and gardens, including a labyrinth overlooking the Shawangunk Mountains. We're a mile from the heart of the village of New Paltz, with charming shops and wonderful restaurants that cater to a variety of dining preferences. Just minutes from hiking, historic sites and wine trails, you can be on-the-go day and night.. or you can simply settle into the cozy comforts of the casual luxury that you'll find at the Moondance Ridge B&B. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Moondance Ridge Bed And Breakfast
- Moondance Ridge Hotel New Paltz
- Moondance Ridge Bed & Breakfast New York/New Paltz