My husband and I stayed at Moondance Ridge Bed and Breakfast for 3 nights during our visit to New Paltz, NY. We had such a wonderful stay that when it came time to head back home I was sad and did not want to leave. Everyone at the B&B were so friendly and made us feel completely at home. The place was very relaxing with beautiful landscaping, spacious rooms, beautiful decor, and felt very cozy. I looked forward to the homemade breakfast every morning (which is included in the rate). They only use the freshest and local ingredients and all the muffins and scones were baked fresh. Everything was delicious! I really liked that they always left delicious snacks out so that we could grab some treats between our meals such as cookies, lemonade, wine, chocolates, fruits, granola bars, tea/coffee, water, sodas and cheese. The B&B looked exactly like the photos on the website. The bedroom was spacious with a whirlpool and fireplace. Moondance Ridge is also located about 5 min drive from downtown New Paltz, which was so convenient. Overall, we had a fantastic stay and will definitely be recommending this place to our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five luxury suites feature private bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, electric fireplaces, cable TV and WIFI. Enjoy creative and healthy breakfasts in the dining room overlooking our certified backyard wildlife habitat. Stroll around our 3 acres of our nature preserve and gardens, including a labyrinth overlooking the Shawangunk Mountains. We're a mile from the heart of the village of New Paltz, with charming shops and wonderful restaurants that cater to a variety of dining preferences. Just minutes from hiking, historic sites and wine trails, you can be on-the-go day and night.. or you can simply settle into the cozy comforts of the casual luxury that you'll find at the Moondance Ridge B&B. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Moondance Ridge Bed And Breakfast
- Moondance Ridge Hotel New Paltz
- Moondance Ridge Bed & Breakfast New York/New Paltz