Moondance Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in New Paltz
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
Excellent 5/5
    Highland Motel(Highland)
    View Hotel
    All reviewspumpkin wafflesb bwhirlpool tubbreakfast was deliciousmohonk preserveprivate porchelectric fireplacebird feedershudson valleyrelaxing getawayclose to townperfect weekendeach morningroom was large and comfortablecommon areas arestayed longeranniversary weekend
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 12 October 2008

One lovely few days. The B&B is new for the owners, clean efficient, & well run right down to the instant hot water in the bathroom. The property is well maintained with woodsy walks & charming little enclaves throughout. Breakfast, served by Arnold was delicious & well prepared. The friendlyness of Cathy & Arnold made for a most pleasant stay. Loved the Moondance Ridge Bed and Breakfast in New Paltz, New York.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank sarasotasir
    Reviewed 7 October 2008

For our yearly vacation this year, we decided to try something new. We usually did the all inclusive resort, but decided on a simpler more relaxing vacation. We had read good reviews about B&B's in New Paltz and chose Moondance Inn. What a find!!! From the moment we spoke with Kathy, the owner, we knew that we were going to have a great vacation. She was so helpful in planning our stay. She even booked us in room massages.

When we arrived we were amazed at the beautiful grounds. Kathy was there to greet us with some sweet treats.She showed us to our room. The rooms are decorated so beautifully and there is a hot tub in the bathroom. It was lovely just like the entire B&B. She helped us with dinner reservations. Each day was so relaxing. The breakfast each morning was delicious and prepared with a loving touch. Everyday, Kathy had personal contact with us and by the end of our stay, I felt like I was staying in a family member's home.

My husband is a chef so he likes to have nice meals when we are on vacation. Kathy out did herself with the delicious breakfast served each morning. Each day she had a special treat in the afternoon along with wine and tea.

Kathy is one of the most personable and attentive inn keepers, I have ever met. I really feel like we bonded and developed a special relationship on this vacation. I look forward to returning soon.

Thanks for a memorable vacation!!!

gerilynn, philip and meaghan

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    1  Thank Iluvyoga
    Reviewed 6 October 2008

Kathy is the innkeeper at Moondance and she was warm, welcoming and accomodated us in every way.
    The rooms are clean & beautifully decorated. Breakfast was homemade each day with a wonderful variety of recipes sure to delight all.
    I plan to go back to Moondance next time I visit New Paltz.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    1  Thank maryken12
    Reviewed 5 October 2008

I had a friend visiting from California, and we woke up one morning and the weather was good so we decided to go hiking. We called Moondance directly, and the innkeeper was incredibly accommodating. We are both world travelers, and have stayed in a range of places, and this was one of the best. It was beautiful, clean, quiet, and amazingly comfortable. The innkeeper perfectly balances meeting your needs and being unobtrusive. She gave great advice about going out in New Paltz, gave us complimentary hiking passes for the local preserve, and served tasty food. While I was there, I found myself thinking about when I could return: It’s the perfect place for a wide array of people – from singles who like the outdoors, to couples wanting a romantic getaway, to groups looking for a place for a retreat.

Stayed: June 2008
    1  Thank peacefulBrooklyn_NY
    Reviewed 7 September 2008

Just returned from a wonderful, relaxing weekend at Moondance Ridge. The bed was very comfortable, and the whirlpool tub was fabulous. Everything was clean and bright and new. The owner/workers were friendly and welcoming.
    We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple