“Moondance Ridge Bed and Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Paltz
Moondance Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 New Paltz B&B and Inns
New York
“Moondance Ridge Bed and Breakfast”
Reviewed 17 November 2005

I went to the Moondance Ridge Bed and Breakfast to celebrate my birthday, I just got back this morning.
It was one of the most delightful experiences I've had in several years. I stay in many hotels because of work obligations.

I stayed in the Starry Night Room. It was immaculate. It has a tv/dvd player, a fire place (not real but still nice), and a whirlpool tub. The linens were excellant, so soft and clean that I didn't feel a need to use the linens I brought with me (due to a 20/20 episode I saw years ago). The bed was a pillow top king size canopy bed and felt absolutely luxurious.

The inn keepers are quite friendly and accomodating, even giving me a birthday gift and leaving muffins out for me because I had to leave before breakfast was served.

It is located on a nature preserve and has a wonderful labrynth that they encouraged me to walk through.

My only complaint would be that I wanted to bring my meals in my room and it was not permitted. I also wanted to burn candles while taking a bath, also not permitted. But other than those small inconveniences I enjoyed my stay and will absolutely be back next year.
It was more than worth the price.

9 Thank taraj65

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Paltz
#1 of 10 in Kingston
Americas Best Value Inn - New Paltz
Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa
Stonegate Bed and Breakfast

Been to Moondance Ridge Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!