“Very pleasant surprise”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Paltz
The Inn at Kettleboro
Ranked #2 of 8 New Paltz B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed at the Inn for only one night in early August 2014. What a pleasant surprise. From the moment I walked in through the front door of this beautifully restored old mansion. The hosts could not have been more friendly and hospitable. Nothing is too much trouble.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The only negatives I would make is that I was travelling on my own and would loved to have had Sandra with me and the other was that I only stayed one night.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Gerald G
There are newer reviews for The Inn at Kettleboro

Reviewed 17 August 2014

A truly relaxing and beautiful house painstakingly and artfully restored and run by a lovely couple invested in this area with a picturesque backdrop. They gave great recommends of places to eat, hike and generally stroll this part of NY. Wonderful breakfast from local farm produce. Really enjoyed the 2 night stay - thanks ever so much.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cwhalley1234
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We had a wonderful two nights at Kettleboro and would love to return again if ever in New Paltz. Robert was a great host and his home grown breakfast fare was delicious! We enjoyed our conversations at the table with the mountains as the backdrop. So relaxing! Maria & Kevin

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mariadmiller
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had a wonderful weekend stay. The breakfast was excellent, house and room immaculate and the hosts are fun! They had great recommendations for local restaurants and activities. The patio offers beautiful views of the mountains.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank S W
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Too short a stay. We would love to come back and enjoy your views and your breakfast. Thank you for your hospitality and we are so impressed by everything you have done to renovate your home. It looks beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ac524
Reviewed 28 July 2014

In short: The view is amazing, the owners are great hosts and breakfast was delicious.

My wife and I were in the area for the weekend to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary. We wanted something quiet and close to town. This could'n't have been a better place to stay. The owners did an amazing job renovating this beautiful house and you will feel very comfortable here. Did I mention the view?

We will definitely return here again!

Room Tip: They all seem like great choices!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The newly opened Inn at Kettleboro is one of the most elegant and clean B&Bs I've ever stayed in, and our hosts were wonderful. My husband and I stayed here in order to experience the great outdoors in the area and to relax and dine in New Paltz, and this Inn afforded a perfect visit. The gracious estate has been lovingly remodeled by the owners, one of whom grew up in the house. Every detail from the local, contemporary pottery to the early 20th Century decor is in perfect condition--and has been mingled together beautifully. (But one of my favorite aspects of the Inn was its minimalist, grand quality and the fact that there were no dusty, corny knick-knacks.) Also, the tranquil, historic colors and fabrics throughout the home and the spa-like bathroom (with wonderful products) contributed to our restful, pleasant stay. The breakfast was delicious and fresh (from the local strawberries down the road to the zucchini pancakes). We loved the French music playing quietly when we entered late at night. Thank you for sending back the shirt we forgot! "In every point twice done and then done double."

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Americas Best Value Inn - New Paltz
Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa
Stonegate Bed and Breakfast
Journey Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to The Inn at Kettleboro? Share your experiences!