“Pamper Yourself in a Beautiful Country Setting!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jenkinstown Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Jenkinstown Day Spa by the Brook offers many treatments to relax, renew and rejuvenate you. We offer massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing and body teatments. You can have a treatment outside by our brook or in front of the fireplace. You can also celebrate a special occasion with a Spa Party.
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I have been a regular customer at the Jenkinstown Day Spa since it first opened six years ago, and I treat myself to a visit at least once a month! There is always time for a cup of tea before one avails oneself to a variety of services from massages, to acupuncture, to facials, to manicures and pedicures- all preformed by NYS licensed therapists. To make your visit even more enjoyable and affordable, there is also an assortment of "Spa Specials" available. The staff is warm and attentive and makes each person feel like she (or he) is the only person to attend to! I have also had a private party there with food and drinks I provided. Everyone had a great time, and we spent a leisurely afternoon enjoying each others company and being pampered! Their motto is "Relax, Renew, and Rejuvenate," and at Jenkinstown Day Spa it is easy to do it all!