“bad food, bad service, DONT EAT here!”
Review of La Stazione

La Stazione
Ranked #37 of 104 Restaurants in New Paltz
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2014

This restaurant is under new management :-(
chicken franchise was overpowered with LEMON
filet mignon trio was smothered in sauce, BIG MISTAKE
raspberry swirl cheesecake was GUMMY and no raspberry!
Waiter, RUDE!! Manager, beyond RUDE and definitey not listening!
overall experience was NEVER GOING bACK!!!

2  Thank nygeo411

Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

La Stazione is a cool Italian restaurant located in the heart of main street New Paltz. Nice location, great decor and poo outdoor patio with great view. Nice crisp fall day. Great menu with good specials and homemade pasta. Wonderful presentation and taste. Great atmosphere and amazing staff. Bit pricy but worth every penny. Never seen a combination of items like this but deceiving taste in a good way. Must try

Reviewed 28 September 2014

Went last night with a large party, exactly one hour before we received bread, whole dining experience took over three hours and we didnt have dessert. Wait staff had no idea what was on the menu, couldnt recommend anything. Busser staff couldnt pour water without spilling it. Food was average, cocunut shrimp appitzer was cold, entrees were small for price.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

It had probably been ten years since my last visit to La Stazione. I'm sorry I haven't been back sooner! Appetizers were amazing. Fried calamari was perfect, trio of bruschetta special was delectable. All of our entrees were fantastic. We all had specials and they were great. Service was impeccable. I will absolutely be adding this into my rotation for date nights!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I used to really enjoy this restaurant, but now it is under new management and my meal last night was awful. I started with a scallop appetizer. They were obviously frozen, without any sear on them at all. I only ate one out of the four. I then ordered a fish dinner which was to be served with a white wine, garlic, sauce with fresh tomatoes and spinach. The fish was breaded, and the sauce was congealed. It was disgusting. They also had a very poor selection of wines. I will never go back.