Econo Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Highland Motel(Highland)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2011

My wife and I spent a night here at the end of May 2011. It was perfectly fine! The bed was clean and well-made. The bathroom was very clean, and the shower was obviously new. Very good TV channel selection. It even had a pool that was open late. Really nothing to complain about. I suppose if you're looking for luxury, it's not the place for you. But for $80/night, you can't beat it!

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking room.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2011

We just spent three nights there and I must say that we had a pleasant stay with a very welcoming manager.

Serge Angeric

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2011

Dirty room and very dated furnishings. Didn't want to take my shoes off because of the skanky carpet. Windows didn't lock, no iron or coffee maker (though wouldn't eat or drink anything in the room anyway - nasty!!!.) The water smelled of sewer. All around horrible place; any miles of travel or extra expense for another hotel would be well worth the added trouble. And, oh yeah, a strip club right next door with questionable characters hanging around. Even after I got home I couldn't wash the nastiness off. Don't go there

Room Tip: Numerous other hotels to go to in the town.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank 221ricking
econo530, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2011

We take seriously the care and comfort of our guests and regret that these guests said they had an unpleasant stay. We recently replaced carpets, water is tested by water department once a month. We have coffee in lobby 24/7 and iron and ironing board are available upon request at front desk. Strip club next door to us in totally different building with divider in between. We have 24/7 front desk service and if there are complaints, it is our policy to immediately assist, However guest never complaint of one thing to us otherwise we would have happliy assisted him to swtich room.
We understand that we will not be able to please all 100% of the guests who stay with us b/c different guests have different needs. We do not take our guest for granted and we try out 100% to provide accomodate to their needs so they will fully enjoy their stay with us. We recommend and encourage reader of trip advisor to come and stay at Econo Lodge and give us a chance to show we do care about each and every guest of our hotel. We do care!

Reviewed 22 March 2011

Stopped here as a midpoint on a ski trip...Absolutely horrible. I had to wait five minutes for the desk clerk to come from the back room to check me in..>The room was very run down, smelly, lots of stains, the shower was disgusting. I am generally a very easy traveller and chose this hotel just as a cheap place to sleep with very low expectations, but please, stay elsewhere, for an extra $50 you can get a much nicer hotel, and trust me it'll be money well spent.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank krzastrm
Reviewed 9 November 2010

I expected a lot more for the price. It was shabby both inside and out. I had a smoking room that was tucked into a creepy alcove that was missing it's ceiling tiles. It looked like there used to be 2 queen beds and they just removed one leaving a large empty area. not cozy at all! It didn't even have a blow dryer, iron or coffee maker in the room. Pretty standard stuff for the price. Staff was pleasant. (Note, i checked off swimming pool but it was outdoors and covered).

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends