This was our second visit to Mohonk and we were not disappointed. It is a great place to really get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city, despite only being a few hours drive away. The house and the setting are really beautiful and there are plenty of activities to fill the time.
The price is steep given the food is good but not great, and the rooms are comfortable, but small and in need or some sprucing up. Also, they are currently doing some renovations (on weekdays), and you can hear clanging and banging around the house (albeit not in the bedrooms).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel, built in the 1860's and filled with charm...ideal for families in summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mohonk Mountain House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohonk House
- Mohonk Mountain Hotel
- Mohonk New Paltz
- Mohawk Mountain House
- Mohonk Mountain House New Paltz Ny
- Mohonk Mountain House New Paltz New York
- Mohonk Mountain New Paltz
- New Paltz Mohonk Mountain House Resort
- Mohonk Hotel New York
- Mohonk Mountain House New York/New Paltz