My husband booked us a 2-night stay with our 7 month old for Mother's Day weekend and I still cannot stop thinking about how great our weekend was. I think a big part of it was the fact that the weather was absolutely stellar, but I loved how peaceful it was. No TVs in rooms, gorgeous hikes and scenery -- and I was amazed by how comfortable I was with a baby at the resort. They did everything to accommodate us. I also had an amazing spa experience and regret not spending more time there. To be honest, I think another reason I loved it, was because we had a "country" room -- so the decor was light and bright and so sweet. I was nervous at first that we'd get one of the classic or Victorian rooms, because while it's great for some, was not exactly a style I loved.
Cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel, built in the 1860's and filled with charm...ideal for families in summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mohonk Mountain House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohonk House
- Mohonk Mountain Hotel
- Mohonk New Paltz
- Mohawk Mountain House
- Mohonk Mountain House New Paltz Ny
- Mohonk Mountain New Paltz
- Mohonk Mountain House New Paltz New York
- New Paltz Mohonk Mountain House Resort
- Mohonk Hotel New York
- Mohonk Mountain House New York/New Paltz