Unless it's a new addition, I don't know what everyone's talking about with the a/c's. I had an a/c in my room, and looking at windows, it seems like everyone else does too.
The meals were decent for catered food, but the times for meals was very strict for a place that doesn't give you an alarm clock in the room.
The staff, accommodations, grounds and activities were great, but for the price we paid per night it was not worth it, even though food and all tips were included. I spent equivalent to the same amount per day on my trip to Aruba earlier this year staying peak time at the Radisson, doing water activities and going to the spa... eating and drinking at top restaurants nightly...
Great to experience once, but wouldn't go back for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel, built in the 1860's and filled with charm...ideal for families in summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mohonk Mountain House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohonk House
- Mohonk Mountain Hotel
- Mohonk New Paltz
- Mohawk Mountain House
- Mohonk Mountain House New Paltz Ny
- Mohonk Mountain House New Paltz New York
- Mohonk Mountain New Paltz
- New Paltz Mohonk Mountain House Resort
- Mohonk Hotel New York
- Mohonk Mountain House New York/New Paltz