“Neighborhood gem”

Dining options: Reservations
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Neighborhood gem”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

My husband and I have eaten here at least five times, and every time has been terrific. The food is very good, very fresh, lots of homemade pasta and great specials, great fresh fish. The service is very good too. No one stops by the table to ask "how is everything?" which is one of my pet peeves. (Leave us alone to enjoy our meal!) It's a small restaurant, very cozy, and the atmosphere is casual and comfortable. For New Year's Eve, I had black ink linguine with lobster sauce and it was outstanding.

4 Thank Terry C

Stamford, Connecticut
“AMAZINGGG”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Ive been to Agostinos multiple times for dinner. Every single dish ive had has been exceptional there. It brings me right back to Italy. The dishes are bursting with flavor and authenticity. They have weekly specials which I always favor over their everyday menu. The staff is warm and friendly, they all speak italian and english. If I had to sum Agostinos up in one word it would be AMAZING!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Lia M
New Rochelle, New York, United States
“Excellente!”
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Agostino's is the kind of restaurant that I longed for when I lived in the South. We found it right after I moved to New Rochelle & spent the next 5 nights dining there! Their Spinach Lasagna in Bechamel Sauce is amazing. Pretty much everything is amazing. The Mussels in white wine - magnifico! Creme Brulee - ridiculously marvelous. My Mother was Italian & I have a real attitude about Italian restaurants, but I can wholeheartedly recommend this one. Their red sauce is perfect. Many of the pastas are home-made, & you can't beat that. Arugula salad is terrific. Lentil soup & Minestrone soup, incredible! The service is excellent & the staff is warm & inviting. Thank God we found Agostino's our first night in New Rochelle. It made me feel like I'd come home.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Missel L
New Rochelle, New York
“Wonderful Neighborhood Restaurant”
Reviewed 15 December 2012

The food, drinks, and service are first rate. The food tastes homemade, not commercial. They make their own pasta. The regular menu and specials are more than you could want to select from. It's our favorite Italian Restaurant in Westchester, NY and there plenty of Italian restaurants to pick from.

3 Thank eric a
New Rochelle, New York
“Excellent Food, friendly service”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Great little neighborhood restaurant. Worth going to at any time. Homemade pastas. Superb lasagna and great veal. Great service.

3 Thank Mark S