“Highest quality of ingredients to match the 5-star service”
Review of Age of Grace Gourmet Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Age of Grace Gourmet Cafe
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nothing but the best. The owner (Janet) and her staff are incredibly nice and accommodating. Their (organic) desserts and menu items are out of this world and VERY reasonable in price. Their daily specials are always a good choice. I go here whenever I am in town. Nothing like great food and friendly service. Try this place! You won't regret it.

1  Thank sonnybella

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My son and I came here to try it out and we were not disappointed. Excellent ingredients mixed with a great menu results in tasty food. We'll be back.

1  Thank Kc130fe
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The food is absolutely amazing and the staff are friendly as can be. I'd highly recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

If you like locally grown Organic vegetables, fair trade coffee, and deli fare that could have been prepared at the Culinary Institute then check out the Age of Grace Cafe! Run by a brother and sister duo, they prepare and serve the food themselves with great care and lots of flavor! After our first visit we returned the next day and the day after that! (Really!)

2  Thank Bombastic411
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I have been here a few times and the food never disappoints. I had the tuscan chicken sandwich the latest time that I went and I would definitely get this again, it was delicious! A great local restaurant with tons of gluten free options!

1  Thank Jamed E