“Great diner!”

Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
“Great diner!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We visited Ikaros for the first at the suggestion of a friend and I'm sure glad we did.
The menu was he regular, extensive diner menu. My husband and I ordered the gyros, my son the chocolate chip pancakes and my daughter the Mac & Chz. Everything was fresh, hot and delicious! We are served with fresh veggies and dip as an appetizer too! Win!
Our sever - and all of the folks there - we're friendly and prompt.
We ordered the chocolate cake and it was just okay. But the friend who recommended that we try Ikaros had the carrot cake and said it was the best he'd ever had...so we may have just made a poor choice.
Not much of a transformation physically from the place it was before it was Ikaros but the food and service is a total transformation!
We will definitely return!

• Visited March 2014