“very nice hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in New Windsor
“very nice hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Staff were very accommodating. I had an issue with my bath which was seen to very quickly.
I didn't have breakfast there so cant comment on that, but the rooms were a nice size with comfortable king bed. Loved the big kitchen which I did use, and the separate bedroom.
I did have some noisy neighbours and also had people above me running around. That's why I like the top floor.
But a really nice hotel.

Room Tip: top floor has less noise
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KathyRusso, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Hi Dianne M,
Thank you for your very objective feedback. I am sorry that you had an issue but I am happy that it was resolved. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address the problem while you were still with us. You have no idea how much we appreciate that.
Visit us again and continue to request the 4th floor as it will ensure no noise above you.
Thanks Dianne!

Kathy Russo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Fishers, IN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

This hotel was chosen for me but I would have chosen it if I had a choice. Was there for business and the amenities and facilities were excellent. The breakfast was adequate for an in-hotel free meal. The dinner was adequate and convenient. Slept great. Outstanding room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you David A, and thank you to whoever booked your stay with us! It sounds like your time with us during a business trip was enjoyable. Perhaps next time try our Homewood Suites for a leisure stay. There is so much to do in our area and while at the hotel you will be able to relax by making use of our pool, spa, BBQ's, fitness center, and putting green.

Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Think of being comfortable in your home, only you don't have to clean it; and having breakfast and dinner, and coffee whenever you want it, and you didn't have to cook it. And, what makes a house a home, are your friends and relatives stopping by to chat and ask if they could help you; only these people are hotel staff people,and within minutes of meeting you, they become your friends. You can tell this hotel not only has super clean facilities, but the staff is obviously trained to care about their clients. I not only love staying there, I could see myself living there! From the moment of check-in, you are treated as a welcomed and treasured guest, and I am always thrilled at the service, the accommodations and every staff member I have ever met there. My only complaint: Homewood Suites, you have spoiled me for other hotels!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear 3531eileen,

Please move in!

I actually got chills reading your comments and feel that this is one of the most passionate reviews we have ever received. We come to work every day treating this property like it is a large house but we did it... we made it your home!
We have several long term guests who "live" with us and at the risk of sounding cliché...they have become family. We would love for you to be our newest addition!

THANK YOU!

Winsted, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Always look forward annually to staying here for our convention nearby. Comforts of home and service is always great. Complimentary breakfast nice idea but need to get "more natural". Fresh eggs no preservatives etc. But nice offer. Highly recommend

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Hi Sherry K,
Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your comments. Please know that the Hilton Homewood Brand Team is always reviewing the menu items and overall complimentary food & beverage offerings that all Homewood Suites Hotels serve. Enhancements are continuously rolled out based on guests' feedback so thank you.
We look forward to seeing you next year if not sooner.
Somers, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I fully recommend a one bedroom suit. If you have a child it is a godsend. The extra room, small kitchen, and extra TV come in handy. However the price in my opinion was far too high. Also If requesting an early check in try another Hotel. Do your research and plan ahead. I was part of a wedding party an did need to check in early, I made this clear when I booked my room. Unfortunate for me the staff was not very receptive.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Elly S,

I am sorry that you felt that our staff was not receptive to your request. I would like to believe that we tried. We receive early arrival requests just about every weekend and especially from guests attending a timely event. We really do try to accommodate these requests and are successful quite often. This is a challenge however when we are full the night before. Not only can't we be sure that the previous guests will check out on time, but to be sure that it is the same type of suite requested by the arriving guest is beyond our control. More often than not, our weekend guests who are departing request a later check-out and our arriving guests request an early check-in. The only way to guarantee an early arrival is to pre-register the suite and pay for it the night before but we realize that this is not an economical option so we prepare the best way we can on our end. We increase our staff and work together with our front desk associates by communicating departures as soon as possible. We also receive requests by occupied suites to be serviced early in the day and so we are constantly communicating with our suite attendants and re-directing them. Keep in mind that we are never sure of the condition the suites will be left in by previous guests and we will not compromise the cleanliness for speed.

I am sorry that we could not grant your request but I hope you know that we put every effort into doing so. I would really like for you to e-mail me so that perhaps I can entice you to try us again!

Vails Gate, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

The hotel and staff are amazing, we will definitely stay here again. Definitely a five star experience. We loved it! The suites were comfortable and large. We loved the location because we were close to, shopping, dining and the airport as well.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Anita H!

5 stars! Say no more.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!

Harrisburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Well kept, secure and great rooms for the price. Staff is very attentive and friendly. A short drive to West Point. Near an airport if that interests you. Close to many chain restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Robert W,

Thank you for such a great overall review! We appreciate that you would recommend our Homewood Suites and we hope to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Windsor
Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury
Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury
#1 of 2 in Central Valley
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport? Share your experiences!