Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in New Windsor
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Everything at this Hotel was great for family or business. You won't go wrong booking here. The front desk even went to the extreme of running my package that I had to over night they did it for me. Thanks guys

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had incredible service at this hotel. Upon checking out, I notified a staff member about a lost pedometer. A week or two later after I get a call from one of the staff members: Cathy Russo. She said that while they had not found the missing item, she and her team had been searching in the dumpster every day and kept on looking for it for a period of around two weeks. This exemplifies how exceptional the service was at this hotel as I've never heard of another hotel searching that much for a lost item. In terms of the other elements of the hotel, the rooms were clean and spacious and breakfast was good. I would most definitely recommend this hotel and would visit it again mainly due to the absolutely incredible service that I received.

Room Tip: We had a suite and think that especially for a family a suite is worth the extra cost.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many, many times and the service has always been excellent. I really appreciate the fact that my dog is welcome there. The rooms are really nice and having the small kitchen in the suite is a bonus. They serve breakfast every day and during the week there is a buffet dinner if you want to eat there. I have stayed there many times over the last few years, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our trip was a weekend get-away to a scrapbooking event for my husband and me. This hotel was recommended by the organizers of the event and we were very pleased. The room was spacious and it had everything we could need. I was able to work while my husband enjoyed the hot tub and pool. The breakfast was outstanding with a nice combination of healthy foods plus the standard comfort foods. I would highly recommend this hotel. It is very customer friendly.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was my first experience staying at a Homewood Suites & I was totally surprised by the amenities & atmosphere! The decor is quite warm & homey - room appointments were fresh & contemporary. The hotel lobby was "rustic sophisticated". There is a courtyard outside the dining area that was lush with lovely flowers
I did not eat the evening dinner, but did have a nice glass of wine while waiting for my ride - the food smelled delicious! I did enjoy the hot, cooked breakfast the next morning & was pleasantly surprised at the wide array of food - including hot omelets & sausage.
The front desk staff was VERY friendly & welcoming - both upon my initial arrival & my return to the hotel in the evening after dinner out.
Will definitely return to this hotel should I be back in this area!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I had a pleasant stay at this facility. I hope on my next assignment I will be able to stay at one of the sister properties. I was place in a smoking room because all the non-smoking rooms were already booked and I did not even notice the difference in smell. The staff was just great, courteous and helpful at all times!!! Six Stars To You & Your Staff Homewood!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel in route to the Poconos and it will now be our Friday night stay over hotel in route to the Poconos. We had a very nice suite. My only complaint is the bathroom is attached to the bedroom, so if you have someone who is sleeping on the pullout they have to open the door to go in the bathroom. We didn't have sheets for our pullout but they brought them up in less than 10 minutes (it was 10:30pm).

The breakfast was really great and the staff kept it clean and filled. I told the staff how impressed I was with the breakfast. They even had cut strawberries and whipped cream for the waffles. My kids were very excited.

I highly recommend this hotel. It was very quiet and I will definitely come back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Windsor
#1 of 1 in West Point
HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie
6 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Montgomery

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport? Share your experiences!