Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$108
Roundhouse(Beacon)
US$257
US$250
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast barnon smoking roomdesk clerki highly recommend this hotellate checklinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Although the hotel is somewhat far from West Point, it is located on a very convenient street with access to many services. The front desk staff was very courteous and did their best to make our stay comfortable. They readily agreed to extend our check out time and continue to serve us complimentary breakfast in the lounge well past the closing hour. They always asked us if all is well and if we needed something and did their best to keep the place clean and organized. Having said this, the structural quality of the hotel leaves much to be desired. We missed the hotel at night because the large sign was not lit (burnt out). The room smelled very musty and the carpets felt wet to the touch. The bathroom plumbing worked but was loose and wobbly. The place needs very serious repair and maintenance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RS B
Gmny132, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Valued guest Rs B,

Thank you for taking the time to write about feedback from your most recent stay on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to hear that you found, "our hotel is located on a very convenient street with access to many services. The front desk staff was very courteous and did their best to make your stay comfortable". Your feed back will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

My sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced as a large sign was not lit. It so happens that the sign went out on the same day you arrived. Your suggestions are always helpful to us and we will take them strongly in consideration about repair and maintenance., We take great pride in keeping our rooms warm, clean, and welcoming, and it's disappointing to learn that this wasn't the case in your experience. I will be rigorously checking in on my team to ensure that we're keeping up our high standards. After all, we've been around for a while, and our dedication to quality is what's made us stand out. Sorry again for inconveniences.

Regards,
EconoLodge
310 Windsor Hwy.
New Windsor, NY 12553

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This hotel is great and at a nice price. The service was great and the room was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable and the room came with free WiiFi. I check in and out went with no problems. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Gmny132, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share feedback from your most recent stay on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to hear that you found our hotel is great at a nice price, you satisfied with great service, check in and checkout went with no problems and the room was nice and clean , as well as you found the bed was comfortable.
We are so glad you enjoyed your overall stay. Thanks for your recommendation. Your feed back as "the staff was friendly" will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and your recommendation. Future we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I booked a room for 1 night. While checking in, I felt the desk staff was caring and pleasant. They were quite helpful in answering questions I had about places to eat and which gas stations had the most affordable prices in the area. While I was attempting to figure out how to access the wifi, i am horrible when it comes to technology, I called the desk and the woman I spoke to was very patient and respectful. She talked me through the process step by step. The breakfast was better than other econolodges I have stayed at in the past and most importantly, everything was clean and working properly in my room. The location was great as it is near all kinds of stores and services one would need while traveling and it was easy to get back on the main road to continue my journey.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Gmny132, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

DEAR DANIEL,

We are pleased to hear that you found happy with the breakfast, our staff was caring, pleasant and helpful, as well as you found our locations was great as it was near all kinds of stores and services.
We are so glad, you enjoyed your overall stay. Thanks for your recommendation. Your feed back will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stayed one night on way home from vacation. Motel is not all that convenient to Interstates, and published directions almost got me lost. However, is convenient to a wide range of restaurants and stores.

Arrived a bit early and the manager was very gracious in getting me checked in, as well as changing my room due to preferences (had a sore back and didn't want to tote bags upstairs).

This hotel is old and looks it - basically clean, but little to appeal. As noted in other reviews, you can hear everything said or done by neighbors upstairs or next door. No convenient receptacles in room for my laptop, but did manage to move the desk to make the cord reach. One good thing is that Internet service was fine. However, had to unplug computer to use coffee maker, which could not be moved (afraid it would be stolen?) And no TV channel directory.

Bathroom quite small but functional, parking and ice machine OK. Breakfast was very bare bones, a toaster but no waffles or anything else hot. AC/heater worked fine and was quiet.

Sleep was quite comfortable. As I said, decent for a night if you can find it, but cannot recommend for any longer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Joe O
Gmny132, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Mr. Joe,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback as, "Internet service was fine, your sleep was quite comfortable and decent for a night".

Thank you very much and sorry for inconvenience. Your suggestion, are always helpful to us and we will take them strongly in consideration.

Your overall feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Front Desk Manager
Econo Lodge near Stewart International Airport
(845)561-6620

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The room was clean and the employees were very nice. BUT at 3:00 am there was a domestic fight that went on for 30 mins. until I called the front desk to put an end to it. They were reluctant to do anything until I said I was going to call the police. You could hear everything from the surrounding rooms. It was impossible to get rest. Unfortunately I spent 3 nights there. Every morning I was awoken to the stomping of feet from the room above us. The beds were made daily but that was about it. Let's say you get what you pay for, never again will I stay there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Travler4667

Dear Virginia,

Please my sincerest apologies for the noise disturbance affected your night sleep, we feel very extremely sorry. We take great pride in keeping our rooms warm, clean, and welcoming, I will be rigorously checking in on my team to ensure that we're keeping up our high standards. After all, we've been around for a while, and our dedication to quality is what's made us stand out. I appreciate your feedback, and hope you'll give us another chance to show you a better time.
We are pleased to hear the room was clean and the employees were very nice, will share it with our team. Once again Thank you, and sorry for inconvenience.