“Great place to stop on a cycling trip!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newark
Vintage Gardens Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Newark B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
New Hampshire
“Great place to stop on a cycling trip!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

After a full day of cycling, my husband and I were delighted to spend the night at Vintage Gardens. It was so easy and quick to find from the trail. We were greeted with a plate of cheese and crackers and that was just the beginning of Kimberly's nice touches. Our room was large, comfortable, and very clean. For dinner, we walked 2 blocks to a very tasty and affordable meal. We enjoyed walking around the beautiful house and gardens that evening. We would have loved to stay longer if we could, but after a delicious breakfast, we were on our way! (with a bag of treats from Kimberly for the road)
By the way, the mattress was so heavenly, we decided to go out and buy the same one!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Newland, NC
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We so enjoyed our stay at this charming B&B. The gardens were lovely, the breakfast was delicious, as were the afternoon cookies. The hosts were interesting in their telling (at our request) of the history of the house and property. We highly recommend this place if you're looking for old-fashioned elegance and hospitality.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We were in the area for business meetings and the 95th PGA Championship. There is no better place to stay in Newark. You are centrally located in this small town and the rooms and grounds could not be more accommodating. Kimberly also serves a wonderful breakfast in the ground floor dining room. The outside of this B&B is Gorgeous and the grounds are spectacular with the fountain being the centerpiece.

Room Tip: Ask for the Big room at the top of the steps
Birmingham, AL
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I am checking out of the Vintage Gardens today unfortunately as I wish I could stay much longer at this wonderful B&B! My colleagues and I were here for the PGA Championship as well as local business and will surely be back! Kimberly and Michael have done a magnificent job with the lush gardens, making you feel at home and comfortable, perfect cleanliness and of course those amazing breakfasts! We had asparagus omelets that were out of this world and each day was a new experience. There is nothing like the warm cookies in the evening to cap off your night. As a traveler that typically stays in the fast pace and running hotels, I have never stayed in a B&B but I assure you this one will not be missed again in the future! Check it out - it is a great experience and I highly recommend it.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I recently stayed at the Vintage Gardens B&B for a couple of nights. I have stayed at many B&B's over the years and this one was the nicest one I have ever stayed at. The B&B itself is beautiful, both on the inside and the outside. The room in whihch I stayed was luxurious and impeccable. Kimberly provided delicious hot breakfasts both mornings. The grounds surrounding the property were majestic. Vintage Gardens would be a perfect place to use as a base from which you could explore all that the Finger Lakes have to offer.

Geneva, New York
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Truly an experience that exceeded expectations. As a frequent traveler who has lodged in the Hilton Garden in Manhattan and the Microtel in Springville NY AND everything in between, I have had a wide variety of experiences. No where else has ever exceeded my every expectation, and when choosing to lodge in an Inn, my expectations for a quality experience are elevated.

Kimberly and Michael were exceptionally gracious toward us, and we found our stay to be much more of an experince than simply a stay. All the rooms in the house are very beautiful, and we booked their best suite. The furnishings were practical, and you were greeted by a "special touch" at every turn. The bath linens were soft and absorbent, the bed comfortable, and I wanted to take the bed linens home. The toiletries provided were also delightful. Comfort, quiet, pampering, what more can be expected?

A wondeful breakfast! I will recommend the Inn to any of my out of Town friends who return to the area to visit.

Room Tip: They are all good, we were not even aware there were other guests at the Inn.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here the night of our wedding we had a late check in and were greeted just the same witch we really appreciated the warm welcome and hospitality. We were weary about the breakfast being a set menue because we are both picky but it was surprisingly very good. Our room was a bit small and could not close the curtain fully for privacy. When we finished with breakfast we walked threw the gardens it was very beautiful. We will be coming back again when we have more time to enjoy this bed and breakfast to the fullest.

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newark
Newark Garden Hotel
#1 of 15 in Canandaigua
Yorkshire Inn
Yorkshire Inn
#1 of 1 in Phelps

Been to Vintage Gardens Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!