“If you ride this one is not to missed”

Motorcyclepedia Museum
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Newburgh
Baltimore, Maryland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“If you ride this one is not to missed”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was told that this museum has only been open a few years,but as soon as i heard about it I put it on my bucket list.I was impressed with several of the museums collection,the Indian timeline was great!!!!!!Once you finish the first floor,which was more then most museums,you then head down stairs to find even more great stuff that holds a part in the history of motorcycling

Visited August 2014
1 Thank 07Goldwing

Fountain Hills, Arizona
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Remarkable collection of motorcycles from 1900s to present”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Imagine seeing the famous Indian brand motorcycle, but wait - seeing one from every year dating back to the early 1900s. They have many early bikes from companies that only were in business for a couple years. As you would expect, they have many bikes from Harley, BMW, Triumph, Honda, and all the other brands. Then they have custom bikes. Memorabilia galore. Plan to spend at least 90 minutes. Great place to see motorcycle history.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Robear46
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Awesome Indians and Harley beginnings”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place is a hidden jewel. It is in the town of Newburg, slips into the surrounding neighborhood, and is easy to miss. Once you find it, which is easy after you know its there, you walk into the past of motorcycle history and Legends. They have the first of MANY, and the entire line of Indians starting for the beginning. There is also a basement with bikes that became famous, JFK escort bikes when he was assassinated in Dallas TX. in 1963. Many, many, many history bikes including the replicas movie set editions of Easy Rider. This place is a MUST SEE!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank stgnts
Madison, New Jersey
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Amazing Personal Collection on Display”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I visited the Motorcyclepedia Museum with a friend a few weekends ago. It is AMAZING. I will bring my fiance very soon as he is a motorcycle enthusiast and I think he would love it. The vast history and memorabilia is amazing. I didn't know the varied history of two-wheeled and a few three wheeled bikes. Simply fascinating to see the uses of these bikes. The two unusual items I enjoyed were the Harley snow mobile dating to the early 20th century and a tank bike (a similar one was used in Saving Private Ryan). The first floor has a huge collection of Indian bikes and a few choppers. The lower floor has many Harleys and some older US made bikes.

Simply amazing and the staff want to share the story of the museum with you... a sweet gentleman shared some of his favorite bikes with us and told us that the owner built the museum to display his personal collection. It's an astounding personal collection. He said that he spent 5 hours there his first visit. My friend and I were only there for about an hour, but I'm sure when I return with my fiance, the motorcycle enthusiast, we will spend more than an hour there ;-)

A must see if you like bikes.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank HappyHikerGirl
Poughkeepsie, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great place to visit!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We went here on Saturday, a friend had told us it's a must see! Well what a pleasant surprise, they have movie motorcycles, from Saving Private Ryan, Ghost Rider, I think 3 Steve Mcqueen movies, Captain America, and and etc. etc. It simply great! And then the Indian Gallery which has a display of Indian Motorcycles from the year 1901 to 1914! The history, just overwhelming, you'll be glad and proud you saw it!

Visited February 2014