“Our night at the Ramada” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Newburgh/West Point

Ramada Newburgh/West Point
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Newburgh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Frederick, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

I went there today to stay for one night because I was visiting some relatives. When I arrived I told the front desk person that I wanted to inspect the room. I went to the room. The bathroom was just ok, the room was small but when I turned down the top sheet it had a large stain of old blood. I was so grossed out by this that I immediately went to the front desk to get my money back. The hotel needs 100% upgrading. The whole place is dated and old.

Would never go back and do not recommend it.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank lovestodance118
jimmy g, General Manager at Ramada Newburgh/West Point, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Hello lovestodance118,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our hotel.

We extremely apologize for the dirty sheets that you found during your visit. Finding this much of a big mistake surely tells a lot about our house keeping team, in that they must be more careful. I confronted my team and asked for an explanation on how they missed such an important part of bedding program. They are truly sorry and I promise they will improve their skills in their duty and make sure it does not occur again.

The dirty sheets and linen is not part of the hotel's quality assurance and the housekeepers have been informed strictly about their cleaning behavior and the lack of attention during laundry hours where the linen is inspected.

Please excuse us this time as we are doing our greatest everyday to provide the best for our guests. We will definitely improve our mistakes and make sure they are not repeated in future any more. We hope to see you again at our hotel soon. We appreciate your comments. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newburgh
Four Points by Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport
Howard Johnson Inn - Newburgh
Courtyard Newburgh Stewart Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
The Thayer Hotel
The Thayer Hotel
#1 of 1 in West Point

Been to Ramada Newburgh/West Point? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Newburgh/West Point

Property: Ramada Newburgh/West Point
Address: 1289 Route 300, Newburgh, NY 12550-2957
Region: United States > New York > Newburgh
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Newburgh
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Newburgh/West Point 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Ramada Newburgh/West Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Newburgh/West Point Hotel Newburgh