Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport
US$257
Good 3.5/5
Windsor Motel(New Windsor)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstewart airportgood sizeawesome stayconvenient place to staypaul mitchellhotel amenitiescheck in was smoothbusiness travelmini fridgetwo night stayoff the highwayrooms are clean and comfortablestaff was very friendly and helpfulhotel is locatedneptune dinerlight sleeperstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Very comfortable beds, convenient eating with breakfast/dinner/bar in lobby. Slightly disappointed they didn't offer any complimentary breakfast at all, but overall a very nice place to stay. Carded entry to building, indoor pool and spa, also very close to Orange County Choppers. Many nice restaurants within a five minute drive. We ate at Union Square which is local and pretty good, but overpriced. The only in room amenity showing age was the shower, everything else was updated. Mini fridge, adequate core machine, and plenty of room for a family of three. one of the outlets on the desk didn't work, but there were plenty of other power options so it wasn't a big deal. Another neat thing was a 24 hour "store" near the front desk with a stocked fridge with juice/beer/wine and anything you might have forgotten to bring on your trip. Beds were VERY comfortable, especially compared with the place we had stayed the night before. We all slept very well and woke up refreshed. The hotel is near the airport but very quiet. We didn't notice any highway or airplane noise. All the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. The lady at the front desk gave us recommendations on places to eat in town.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I got to the hotel at 2:30 in the morning driving from Manchester NH to Newport News Va . This had to be the best experience I ever had. I always have trouble sleeping anywhere but my own bed but I fell right to sleep. The room was large and the bed super comfortable. The night attendant was professional and the premises very clean and inviting. I would go back without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We stayed in the hotel for two nights with a small child. Check-in was fast and easy. The lobby is nice and probably renovated within the last 4 years. The menu in the cafe at the entrance is basic but good enough. Overall we found the hotel very good value and efficient. The rooms are nice, not too big but standard for Marriott Courtyards. The room was clean and also we got service when we needed it relatively quickly. There is a small pool and an exercise room next to the lobby. The pool could have been cleaner but the exercise room was well kept. Location wise the hotel was a bit isolated. There are no restaurants or other things in walking distance so you need to drive a couple of minutes for food or shopping.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank samtech
Reviewed 15 May 2013

The hotel was nice, rooms were very clean and comfortable and the common areas were very clean also. I'm always pleased with Marriott properties in this regard.

I have a general problem with Courtyards lately. Since they started the "Bistro Café" concept the hotel no longer offers free coffee in the lobby and no longer offers a breakfast buffet. Instead you have to buy breakfast from the bistro and buy Starbucks coffee. As a platinum member I used to be offered a complimentary breakfast at courtyards and enjoyed the free coffee in the lobby. This is no longer the case.

Also, I've noticed during my last two Courtyard stays in two different cities that I wasn't offered a room upgrade for my platinum status. So basically there's no benefit at all to stay at a courtyard if you're a platinum rewards member.

Room Tip: Only Marriott on Newburgh, otherwise I'd recommend you go to another Marriott property if you're a rewards member.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Navy_Civ_Traveler
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great Service, great food, super comfy bed. Good value as well! At check in, the staff could not have been more professional. We ate dinner at the bistro bar, and it was pretty good considering they don't have a kitchen.

Definitely will stay again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple