Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport
US$91
US$67
Roundhouse(Beacon)
US$257
All reviewsstewart airportgood sizeawesome stayconvenient place to staypaul mitchellhotel amenitiescheck in was smoothbusiness travelmini fridgetwo night stayoff the highwayrooms are clean and comfortablestaff was very friendly and helpfulhotel is locatedneptune dinerlight sleeperstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My fiance and I stayed here a couple of years ago for a weekend away from home and the best part of our stay was sleeping at night. The bed was comfortable and the atmosphere of the room was nice, but everything else was awful. The woman at the front desk when we checked in was rude and and didn't want to apply our AAA discount to the bill. the walls were so thin, we heard every movement and word happening in the rooms next to ours, so it took us a while to fall asleep at night.. Everything echoed! The Jacuzzi was entirely way to small. I'm a little heavier than most women, but I'm not huge and what was supposed to be a romantic room and weekend getaway turned into a solo session in the tub - and I got out in 10 minutes because it was so small I was uncomfortable. I've been in other spas in other Courtyard hotels and they weren't half as small and uncomfortable as this one was. While checking out, another woman behind the counter was just as rude and nasty to us as the first one. I later wrote a letter to the corporation to complain and what was their answer? Another weekend stay in their hotel. I told them that's not what I wanted, I would never stay there again. I wanted reimbursement (if not all, at least half) for our stay and they refused. When you want happy customers, you do what it takes to make happy customers, and I told them exactly what I thought of their establishment. I will never stay there again. They should take pointers from their brothers and sisters elsewhere in the country.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel has everything except, of course, complimentary breakfast. As other reviewers have mentioned, this was a positive experience, though certainly not inexpensive. Overall, it's convenient, attractive and comfortable!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The rooms were clean and quiet, but were not great for people with allergies. The biggest problem with the hotel is the poor staff training, with discourteous staff particularly at their bistro service area. The bistro staff was nowhere to be found on Saturday night and all the front desk could do was call the bistro and let the phone ring for ten minutes...which made no sense because the front desk could see that there was no staff at bistro. When the a staff member finally showed up, she was less than courteous. The following morning a different staff member also was discourteous with the breakfast patrons.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This hotel is located between I-84 and the Newburgh Stewart Airport but surprisingly the room was quiet. The lobby and rooms are upscale. It has a great message board in the lobby. It has a small indoor pool, jacuzzi, and exercise room. It has two computers in the lobby for guests. The hotel is clean and the beds are comfy. The rooms are large but the bathroom is small. The rooms have a refrigerator. There is a bistro in the lobby if you're hungry but you'll have to pay for breakfast. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Very nice hotel especially for the money! Clean, great sheets, comfy beds and very nice staff. They have a pool and a jacuzzi. We used both and enjoyed the quick, clean swim. I recommend bringing a suit

• Stayed: September 2013