Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport
US$91
US$67
Roundhouse(Beacon)
US$257
All reviewsstewart airportgood sizeawesome stayconvenient place to staypaul mitchellhotel amenitiescheck in was smoothbusiness travelmini fridgetwo night stayoff the highwayrooms are clean and comfortablestaff was very friendly and helpfulhotel is locatedneptune dinerlight sleeperstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed for one night. Very clean room. Nice updated furniture. A nice LG TV. The bathroom was nice with a great shower. Food, Amazing!! Everything was just great! You get what you pay for. Great job Marriott!!! Would stay again!

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Zulmalee1
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Spent one night here with wife and 12 yo son. We checked in at 11 pm tired after a long drive. We had a great night's sleep - beds were comfortable, room was spacious and clean. Pretty standard for newer Courtyard properties. Try and get a room a little further from the stairwells - the morning had a lot of slamming, that might bother you if you have great hearing and have a little insomnia (I don't).

Room Tip: Try and get a room a little further from the stairwells - the morning had a lot of slamming, that might bother you if you have great hearing and have a little insomnia (I don't).
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank malaplan
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Safe location extremely clean hotel. Friendly staff and great food. Highly recommend this hotel in the Newburgh area set off hwy 17k, it is close to the airport it is a quiet hotel as well. They have a nice fitness center as well as a hot tub. Close to Stewart airport with shuttle service, the bistro is a lil pricey but the food is good the lobby is a nice place to relax and settle down from the day. Orange County Just wanted to pass to you all that the Air Force has approved my retirement date. I will officially be retired after 20 yrs and five months of service on 1 Feb 15. As it stands now I will go on terminal leave (use the last of my vacation I have accumulated I.e. No more working) on 3 Nov 14. Looking forward to opening this new chapter in my family and I's life but scared at the same time. I am back in school now with Indiana State and will start job hunting this fall as well. It has been great serving with a lot of you stateside and aboard it has been a good ride that is for sure. choppers is just south of the hotel as well as several eating establishments. If u r coming to the Newburgh area this is the place to stay you will be very happy with it, stayed in super 8 first two nights and was delighted to get to move into the courtyard!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was staring to lose my faith in Marriott Courtyard as I have had several bad and even horrible stays recently and thought the brand had 'lost it'. Then I was invited to a work function and found out it included a two night stay at this Courtyard and initially cringed due to my recent experience at other hotels.

I checked in on Wednesday 4/9 and was allowed to check in early and the front desk staff couldn't be nicer. I was assigned a nice 3rd floor room (room 304) and it was very nice. It faced the road and was kind of noisy, but I was saved by the room ventilation system that ran constantly and proved enough 'white noise' to drown out the road noise outside.

The property has switched to the Bistro/Starbucks style breakfast service and I don't like it as much as the full service breakfast they used to have, but according to those who in the know, it was a cost savings move (save on the direct labor $$ for the breakfast servers) vs. being driven by customer insights, focus groups, needs, etc. Too bad $$ won out over customer preferences.

In any case the room and bed were comfortable, the place very clean and well kept. The staff members were all very friendly. The only complaint was that the bar tender (towards the end of the night) cared more about cleaning up & re-stocking vs. serving customers and many from my work group waited for a while for re-fills, additional food, etc.

This property restored my faith in Courtyards (except for the minor issues with the Bistro style conversion (not the property's fault and the end of evening bartender slowdown). The work-out room was also sub-par and very small.

Room Tip: STAY AWAY FROM THE HIGHWAY or you might be kept awake by noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank STEBAY711
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I HAVE STAYED AT MANY HOTELS AND THIS PLACE WAS AMAZING!! 16 girls stayed here for a NYS bowling tournament and the staff from check in, to cleaning staff, to bistro staff were all so very very wonderful - congenial - and so very friendly I couldn't believe it! We were able to sit in lobby late so we could play cards and have cocktails. The room was big and everything about this place was excellent!!

Room Tip: Room 212 was extra big!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Kim S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Paulette95:

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Courtyard Newburgh! I was pleased to hear your experience with us was a great one and we hope you did well in your bowling tournament. I'm very proud of the team we have here and the level of service we provide our guests. We hope to see you again in the future should your travels return you to the Newburgh area. ~Kim Soria, General Manager