“Magnificent Falls, the roar is chilling.”
Review of Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls
Book In Advance
More Info
US$99.95*
and up
Maid in America Tour of Niagara Falls, USA
More attraction details
Owner description: Three magnificent falls, two American and one Canadian, mark the point at which the Niagara River rumbles over the Niagara Escarpment.
Fort Myers,FL
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Magnificent Falls, the roar is chilling.”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We have always wanted to see Niagara Falls. Thrilling that we finally made it. I always pictured it away in the woods and having to hike to it. We parked in a lot and walked across a bridge and got on a trolley with wonderful drivers full of information. We were right there! The energy from these falls is amazing. Absolutely beautiful, jumped on the trolley and went to see Horseshoe falls, which was actually in a horseshoe shape and the water roaring over the falls was a perfect
picture, we visited the three sisters falls. We highly recommend it as a "must see". The park has been made to be easily accessible and enjoyable. If you had passports along you can go over the bridge and be in Ontario Canada. I would like to have spent a week there. Great Gift shops too!

Visited April 2014

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Nice but cold”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We've been here in a first decade of May. Some ice and snow was not melted yet in the areas near the Falls.

Visited May 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Powerfully beautiful!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I expected to be overwhelmed by this gigantic waterfall but instead was surprised to find how close I could stand to the river and falls! I saw a rainbow on the day before I left. It was an unforgettable experience.

Visited April 2014
Hong Kong, China
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Don't ever join Over the Falls Tours to Niagara Falls”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Got confirmed and charged my credit back 10 days before I departed for U.S for a trip for 4 to Niagara Falls from New York. Arrived New York from Orlando on Friday mid night, call in on Saturday to confirm pick up time for the Sunday tour. First they can't find my booking until about 30 min. later. Then told me she needs to call me later to reconfirm pick up time in the next morning. Got a call from the TOUR OPERATOR that my trip is cancelled, that the AGENCY made a mistake. I asked him to do whatever he could to take us to Niagara Falls as we are leaving Monday. The TOUR OPERATOR continued his script like a loop tape that he is JUST THE OPERATOR, it's THE AGENCY made mistake without a slight hint of apologetic tone. And told me that the AGENCY will give ma an email for refund arrangement. Got the email later that day, that the AGENCY is extremely not happy with the TOUR OPERATOR who screwed things up. Then I call the toll free hotline to see if there is any slight chance of getting on another tour. The lady on the phone told me she can just take my message word by word, as she is JUST THE MESSENGER who handles the call.

SO WHO IS RUNNING THE FREAKING TOUR. SO IT'S NO ONE FAULT? I guess I am hold responsible to even trust this freaking TOUR OPERATOR/ AGENCY. Really pathetic. If not Grayline is all booked, I won't even take that chance. So advise - you rather not go than putting yourself to such a bad experience

Visited May 2014
2 Thank friday0206
3 attraction reviews
“The nature s masterpiece”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have loved my day In Niagara State Park In Buffalo.The view of the frozen Niagara Falls was one of the most unforgetabble experience of my life... The squirrels are very friendly. The service of Hard Rock Café Niagara is very Good.. You should go..

Visited March 2014