“Hillcrest Inn by Niagara”
Review of Hillcrest Inn

and 1 more site!
Hillcrest Inn
Ranked #1 of 13 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We loved this Bed & Breakfast Inn! Everything was perfect from the introduction to checkout. We felt at home with the innkeepers. Our room was beautifully appointed. The our breakfast was simply delicious and if we has wished we could have had eaten on the porch listening to the Falls. The Falls are within easy walking distance. A BIG PLUS!!!

Room Tip: Don't miss this place. Reasonable price.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I was looking for something different for our honeymoon and I found the Hillcrest Inn. This is the nicest and most romantic place I've ever been to. The rooms a beautifuly decorated and clean. Every staff member we meet was so pleasant and kind, they really made us feel welcome. The breakfast was freshly made and delicious. Fanciest breakfast I've ever had. If i could give 10 stars I would. We will be returning.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hillcrest Inn for three nights and we enjoyed every moment. Cassidy welcomed us the moment we stepped out of our car and made us feel right at home. She showed us maps of the area recommend great restaurants and sights to see during our visit. The Inn is lovely and warm with beautifully decorated rooms and comfortable spaces to enjoy.
The location is within walking distance to the American Falls State Park and Trolley to Goat Island.
The staff at the Inn are friendly and helpful, breakfast was amazing and different every morning. We were sad to leave but would definitely come back again and again.

Room Tip: Every Room is Beautiful! The Master Bedroom is large with a great outside deck!
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I've stayed at 10+ B&B and this one is BY FAR the best. I stayed in the master room with my parents and we can really tell that the owners just want us to have a great time as there is a gazillion complimentary items: high quality toiletries, fruits, tea and coffee 24/7. The whole B&B is beautifully decorated and the breakfast was just delicious! The owners are super nice. I will definitely come back if I ever visit Niagara Falls again!

Room Tip: My parents and I stayed in the Master room, with a twin bed added. The bathroom was HUGE and there a...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I don't think I could say it any better than the other reviews. The hosts were friendly, accommodating and extremely helpful. The house was easy to find, in easy walking distance to the falls (10mins) and 3 mins away from a decent restaurant.
The house itself is so beautiful, I want to copy all the decor and reproduce at home. The breakfast was delicious and the coffee and biscotti available all day was a lovely touch.
I can't say enough to recommend this place to anyone visiting Niagra.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Wow, this B & B was great! Even better than we expected. Cassidy and crew were amazing, kind, helpful and friendly. Her kids were adorable too as they welcomed us into their home.They were more than accommodating and recommended things for us to do and many restaurants to try in the area. The room was immaculate and taken care of multiple times while we were out and about. The breakfasts were fantastic. Lemon ricotta pancakes, homemade granola, bacon and herbed eggs the first day. Second day we had poached pears with cognac berry sauce and authentic crepes as well as sausage and a veggie frittata. Everything was superb. So much so that we wish this was a B & every meal, not just breakfast, haha. So delicious! The house was close enough to walk to everything in the park and downtown area. Decor was beautiful and inviting. There was always tea and coffee and public space available to relax in. They even got us a taxi back to our train, so we didn't have to deal with the hassle. Overall, this was a great place and exceeded all of our expectations. We would definitely recommend this place over a hotel when visiting niagara. It made our trip so much more meaningful, personal and we just wanted to thank everyone there for a wonderful time and for all of their generosity.

Kelly and Chris

Room Tip: Cozy rom perfect for two, romantic decor and comfy bed. Very serene space.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have three major complaints about Hillcrest. Firstly, the bed was so lovely and comfy that we didn't want to get up to see the amazing Falls. Secondly, the breakfast was so delicious that we ate too much and needed to lie back down on the comfy bed. And thirdly, the home was so beautiful that it made me green with envy. However, I shall forgive them for these problems because the hosts were gracious, charming, helpful, and absolutely delightful in every way. Seriously though, I cannot praise this B&B enough. The location is perfect (you can hear the falls from the balcony). The room was implacably clean, beautifully decorated, and fully stocked with everything that you could ever need. You couldn't want anything more from a bed and breakfast, and I highly recommend it for visits to Niagara.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple