“Overwhelming !”

Niagara Scenic Tours
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Visited niagra falls with some friends in September. It is really breathtaking. Not too many people there so we were able to take lots of photo s. . You can go on a boat around and under the falls I think, we didn't have time but I would think it would be well worth it. Local shops and restaurants are good, lots of places to eat in the area.

2  Thank Polly G

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were not part of an organized tour; we walked the path on our own at night. It was well lit and felt safe enough!! We wished we had remembered our passports so we could get to the Canadian side! The souvenier shop was so much fun! There's even a food court!!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I'm glad I went to see this to say I have but I thought it would be amazing but it's just water, not that great. Worth popping along if you're there though!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Having heard so much about it since my childhood days, this is one place I never wanted to miss. So I drove all the way from Washington to Rochester and one sunny morning found myself in this most beautiful place. It is the place to be in summers. The views were simply breathtaking. There's lots of eating places and the Ice cream, well the 42 years young kid in me loved it. There's escalators that take you to the ground floor from where you take a boat ride near the falls with mist all over your face. They do give you raincoats to wear. Its called "The Maid of the Mist", please don't miss this boat ride!! The place has ample green lawns and one can lay in the sun enjoying watching the views and listening to the birds. The souvenir shop is one of the best I have ever seen. I shopped more than I could carry back home. Too bad I could not wait till night time when they have colored lights playing magic with the falls and some fireworks too. Very clean, enjoyable and good experience. They say the view from Canadian side is even more beautiful, so next time I am going there :-)

2  Thank Nauman2014
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Views are amazing, especially on a nice sunny day!
Night scene is totally worth it! The changing colors of the lights gives a very interesting ambience to the water. Fireworks (at 10 pm) are ok - nothing spectacular.
The maid of the Mist ride was pretty good... gives you an idea of how majestic the falls really are. Once you get close to the waterfalls though, you can't see much since it is very misty (hence the name) but it is totally worth the money! Parking close to the falls is relatively cheap. Although, we were there until 1 am (checking out Clifton Hill - walking distance) and when we came back, there was no parking attendant and the lot gates were open... so we didn't even have to pay for parking =)

1  Thank Crystelshine