“Tours4Fun”

Niagara Scenic Tours
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I booked a tour through your agency because I thought it looked good.
8-Day East Coast: US & Canada w/Airport Transfers [46-153]
I have several issue with this tour and with the company you booked them
through E-World Travel/East Dept. Things I think you should know about.

1. The tour guide or the company is ripping people off. We paid for several
things we did not get to see for example we were suppose to see a castle in
quebec that we paid 25 per person for we did not see. We paid for ended up
going on a 1 hour walk through the town which is crazy to pay $25 for. I
request a refund for this tour for 2 adults and one child $65 and got nothing back

2. They listed all nights being at a hotel. All were except Niagara Falls.
This place I would not even house my worst enemy in. It was not a Hotel and
not even considered a Motel. It was the worst place I have ever stayed at
in my life. In the military we called these place flea bag motels for one
night stands. I request a refund for this night of $100 but did not get anything

3. The tour guide did not specify nor do you offer a complete explanation
of each extra cost with what you were going to see for the cost to make a decision whether you
really wanted to see this item or not if it is in your interest.

4. On the last day we had what I call a Buss shuffle. Serveral tour busses
stopped at this rest stop and the company moved people around to different
I suspect to make it easier for them to drop people off at their points.
This was at their convience not the customer. Very bad customer service we
waited around at least 30-40 minutes of my time. This is very terrible.
Worst customer service I have ever seen.

5. I had to pay extra $30 to picked up a day early when if I arrived on the
day of tour it was free. I need to be reimbursed for this. Also other
people were people came in early like us and did not have to pay and were
taken downtown we had to fend for ourselves and had to pay taxi fares of $120 and I requested a refund and got nothing.

I will never use this comany again. The cost you pay you would think would cover they cost of the bus and tour guide. Nope you have to be a daily fee per person each day as a tip. Its in the very fine print. Then the tour guide ask for more tip at the end of your trip. Not worth the money go through someone else.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Loved everything about our Tour, except the 6 hour wait at Buffalo Airport with a delayed flight due to weather conditions. Thank you Shannon from Delta Airlines who gave me some Pain Relief that was much needed

Looks just as good, if not better than any pictures you have ever seen will show.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Get here early and book onto the Adventure pass classic. Inclusive bus travel, Hornblower boat trip, Whitewater walk, the journey behind the falls and Niagra's fury 4D experience. My kids (19 & 17) were very sceptical until they saw the falls and then really enjoyed the day uot.

1  Thank Tim R
Reviewed 23 June 2014

One of the most disappointing tour I ever joined in US, is L&L Tour. We booked this tour through taketour.com. However, taketour.com is just like a portal for traveler to book local tour to Niagara fall. L&L disappointed in so many ways that it is hard not to complain. Even though I did feedback to taketour.com in the comment section, it seem like there is simply no response. If you ever did a research across the web, it seem like we are not the only one who feel short change.

First of all, the trip to Niagara fall by L&L is operated by Chinese speaking tour guides. The tour guides were so inexperience and they simply do not bother to explain the itinerary about those who only understand English. They seem so confused in the very beginning. The tour was delayed for a whole 50mins because it was so messy that so many people who took the tour took the whole bus. It was simply chaotic. The bus ride was a whole 8hours and it stopped for toilet break every3-4hrs.

The trip would have been wonderful, if only we don't join Taketour tours in the first place. So for those who is thinking of joining Local tour, please leave Taketour.com out.

4  Thank EuniceTCL
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Beautiful sights. You get a way better view of the falls from the Canada side. The park on their side has a nice walkway for romantic strolls. Also a great place for pics.

1  Thank tone j