“Very good food...” 4 of 5 bubbles

La Galera
Ranked #12 of 289 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Very good food...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

We went to this restaurant by reading the reviews on the web, and I was quiet impressed with the food quality and the price. The Chips and Salsa that we got before the food was very nice, they made the tortilla chips fresh and the salsa was also their own, which was very nice. The main food entries was very nice too, we had ordered the Burrito, fajitas, etc were all very nice and authentic.

The ambiance is not the best, but considering the price, food quality, serving portions and all, I will surly visit this place again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Adi D

Stoney Creek, Canada
“Consistently excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

Every time we go here our meals are outstanding!! Fast too! Don't let the shady looking motel that adjoins it scare you away

Visited July 2013
HAMILTON
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

we had there salad awesome if like onions , green peppers tomatoes & fried shrimps we a spicy bloody mary be ready to blow flames finished it all

Visited June 2013
Grand Island, New York
“One of our favorite local restaurants.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

We eat at La Galera once a week on average. Alcoholic beverages are available and warm chips and salsa are complementary. The service is good and the food is of consistant quality. Visiting a family run establishment is preferred to the generic mexican chains.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Niagara Falls, New York
“It wasn't what we were expecting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

All my friends were telling me about this place so I thought I'd give it a try. The parking lot was kinda right for a truck and they shared their Parkin lot with a hotel so I guess if the hotel is really busy yu don't have a good shot at a parking spot by whatever. The inside was average nothing special. We were greeted quickly and told to sit wherever we wanted, shortly after we sat we were greeted with complimentary chips and homemade salsa. They were good the salsa was a little watery for y taste but I've never had homemade salsa before. I orderd a shredded chicken quesidella it was ok not the best and not the worst thin ice ever had. I also ordered a beef burito it was a tortia with beef inside then it had salsa and cheese poured all over it so I could not pick it up and eat it this kinda buged me since I thought all burritos were served with the ingredients inside the shell like a wrap or soft taco apparently not here but whatever ill try it. The burito was ok I guess it really didn't have any flavour and since it was sitting in and covered in watery salsa the tortia was soggy. My husband had jalapeño poppers he said hey were very good he had a number 9 meal basically two burritos and a taco he said the same very blan for Mexican food. Nothin was really bad but nothing was really good I will not be going back any time soon I'd rather make my own burritos at home with flavour.

• Visited June 2013