“very good Mexican food!!!”
Review of La Galera

La Galera
Ranked #19 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 9 June 2014

As a fan of true Mexican food , I am very pleased to report and recommend this restaurant to you. The food was great, the service perfect and the ambiance good. My spouse and I were surprised to find this spot. We toasted our good luck a few times Wednesday night, June 4.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Waiting 15 minutes and they didn't even get out drink. Two tables around us were seated and had their drinks and food orders taken and we were ignored. Made eye contact with almost ever employee there trying to get some service. After 15 minutes we walked out. The only plus was we got chips and dip while we waited....downside to that was I've had better dip from a jar.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've been to La Galera a number of times...it is always very good. The food is authentic Mexican. You get the warm chips and salsa delivered to every table. The new facility is awesome with colorful painted booths and room for everyone! The place is usually packed, which is a sign of how good the food is!

If you go, you might like to have a 1/2 pitcher of margaritas~ they're great!

I will go again many times I hope and highly recommend it!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Very good food......and that is saying a lot because I am not a big fan of Mexican food or spicy fare. Would definitely make an encore visit and recommend everyone make a least one visit.

1  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The service is great, prices reasonable and the food is authentic--not americanized at all. It has grown from a little place to a booming spot with their new location in the strip mall on NFB. We frequent here monthly. Chips and salsa are the bomb!