Stayed for two nights last week. Our room had a king sized bed, fridge, microwave and flatscreen tv that got 60+ channels. All for $59 plus $10 tax. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked fine although a bit noisy. This motel does not demand a credit card imprint. We paid a $100 deposit which was quickly refunded at checkout. Breakfast, included, was all you can eat Belgian waffles,bagels and muffins with coffee,tea or O.J. The outdoor pool was open although guests were advised to test the water temp. before diving in since it was early October. Finally, the Econolodge is separate from the rest of the motel, restaurant strip so there is NO foot traffic in the area, a safety feature worth considering in this city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge at the Falls North, a Niagara Falls NY hotel, is near Niagara Falls and the Fashion Outlet Mall.Situated along Interstate 190, the Econo Lodge® at the Falls North is just minutes from the amazing Niagara Falls and many area attractions. Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls, Seneca Niagara Casino and Casino Niagara are only minutes from this Spanish-style villa. This Niagara Falls, NY hotel is minutes from Martin's Fantasy Island amusement park, Clifton Hill entertainment and shopping promenade and the famous Skylon Tower, which offers spectacular views of the Falls. A free seasonal shuttle service is available to area attractions.Be sure to take a jet boat excursion, helicopter ride or Maid of the Mist boat ride to get an up-close look at the falls. Guests can also take a trip to MarineLand aquarium and theme park, the Aquarium of Niagara and the Cave of the Winds tours. Experience many wonderful area restaurants and browse the stores at the nearby outlet mall.This charming New York hotel offers amenities like a free deluxe continental breakfast including Belgian waffles, free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and free coffee.Guests of this Niagara Falls, NY hotel can relax in the gazebo, outdoor heated pool and sundeck, while the kids discover the playground and game room.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to fax services, data port telephones in all rooms and voice mail.All guest rooms have hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television with free HBO. For that special occasion, ask about rooms with hot tubs.Microwave and refrigerator rentals are offered. A laundry room, a gift shop and a picnic area are located on the premises for added convenience. We do offer a free seasonal trolley to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Econo Lodge at the Falls North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge At The Falls North Hotel Niagara Falls
- Econolodge Niagara Falls
- Econo Lodge Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Econo Lodge