There is absolutely nothing good to say about this place. There were mice turds everywhere! No glasses in the room. We had to go to the front desk for ice and get styrofoam coffee cups. We didn't even shower in this place for fear of what might come out of the faucets. Just absolutely disgusting. Unless you are extremely desperate, don't stay in this stomach turning dump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are new management. Also rooms are newly renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Red Carpet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Red Carpet Inn Niagara Falls