I stayed in the hotel with my son on 4/4/14. That was a great stay. Upon we checked in, the tall guy at front desk (forgot his name) offered to help me with our big luggage. We stayed at room#7 which was nice as it was at the back of the motel-quiet and neat. The hotel is at Main street- at the good location can easily walk to the Niagara Falls and the casino. We didn't know there were seasonal of openings for all attractions. All attractions were closed during our stay, but we thought the falls was still beautiful. Jenny- hotel manager said we'd better come from May to November and she showed us beautiful pictures in the summer. Thank you, Jenny, hope to see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls is just a few minute walk to Niagara Falls and located just 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. Located within walking distance of all the area attractions, we are perfectly located so you won't need your car. All of our guest rooms feature: Flat Screen TVs with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, in-room safes desk with chair, and perhaps our most liked feature -- all of our rooms feature Tempurpedic Mattresses. We also have an onsite convenience store and gift shop, offering your one-stop shopping needs during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Choice Hotels, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Budget Inns
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn