The outside of the motel is a little shabby on the outside but it was very clean and had very comfortable beds. It also had a coffee/tea maker, a fridge, microwave and a safe! Perfect for a family trip to Niagara. It is just a short walk from the Falls and from a 7-eleven! I'd recommended room #19 as we had wonderful views at night of the Canadian casinos and fireworks. Breakfast was basic and wifi not so good at our end of the building. All the staff were very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls is just a few minute walk to Niagara Falls and located just 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. Located within walking distance of all the area attractions, we are perfectly located so you won't need your car. All of our guest rooms feature: Flat Screen TVs with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, in-room safes desk with chair, and perhaps our most liked feature -- all of our rooms feature Tempurpedic Mattresses. We also have an onsite convenience store and gift shop, offering your one-stop shopping needs during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Budget Inns
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn