Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscigar loungewithin walking distancefree parkingstate parktwo blockstwo queen bedsgoat islandfallscanadakeurigfireworksattractionsmistbridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

When we got there, there was no parking spots available in their parking lot so we drove around for 15 minutes to find nothing. We parked in the street and found they will valet your car for free. We were supposed to have a suite, but were informed that that they sold it to someone else before we got there.. The room we got was OK, the mattress was hard and uncomfortable. also it was a queen not a king. We had breakfast there in the morning and it again was OK, not great but OK. The best thing about this hotel is the location near the falls. It is within walking distance. Would I stay there again??? It depends on the deal at the time. The wedding reception room and food and drinks were fine and everyone had a good time.

Room Tip: Not great views from any room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed recently at this hotel for one night. It's nothing special, but clean and comfortable enough, though a bit worn, and the location is excellent. However, they don't hold luggage, which is a deal breaker for me, since you often need to arrive before check in or check out before you actually need to leave.

Pros: The location. You can walk to the US side of the falls and Goat Island in a few minutes, and can easily walk over to the Canadian side as well. The Visitor's Center is right across the street, and there's a Starbucks around the corner. The wifi is free and worked well for me. The room was acceptably clean and comfortable.

Cons: The hotel is worn and is in need of updating. The bed had odd, flat, square pillows on it. The temperature in the room could be controlled, but the fan speed on the unit couldn't be and was blasting on high all night, even though it had controls for that. The soap supplied was somehow gross and dirty, even though it was in a sealed package. There's no on-site gym. But the real reason for my low rating is the fact that they don't store luggage, and as far as I can tell, this is not noted anywhere on the website or in the hotel. The desk clerk suggested I could leave it in the hallway, which is not a solution. After asking if there were any other options, she pointed me to the Visitor's Center across the street, which did hold it for me.

Overall, if it wasn't for the luggage issue, I would have stayed here again if necessary, since the location can't be beat. However, I would not stay here again if I had a trip that had me arriving or leaving at hours that required storing luggage.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank chestnut683
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We came here for our wedding and that experience was wonderful. The staff we death with went above and beyond to get things right for us.

The location is great - easy access to the American side of the falls, and close enough to walk to Canada if so inclined. You can park the car and walk for most anything.

The bed was comfortable and the linens and towels were good. The hotel is tired and the years and wear show in all areas of the hotel. We felt that more housekeeping staff should be hired. The ones we met were polite and professional, but watching them work made it obvious there were too few.

This is a nice property, and I hope there is a remodel for it in the near future.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Daytona_Mac
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and me stayed here June 1st week. Perfect location to see the falls from the American side. 5 Min walk to the falls and surrounding areas. Hotel is decent for a nights stay to see the falls. Friendly staff. We arrived early for check in and since our room was not ready we had no place to store luggage. However the person at the concierge was really helpful and kept a watch on our luggage and also gave us good info about the area and things to do at the Falls. Overall decent stay for one night to see the Falls from the American side.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frankie9684
Reviewed 15 July 2014

While visiting the falls, we decided to extend our vacation and stay overnight. The Quality Hotel & Suites was the first hotel we came upon when exiting the state park. We requested a suite, as there were 4 of us. The staff was very friendly.

The first room had a non-working jetted tub, so we called the front desk. When maintenance was unable to fix it, we were moved to another suite with a working tub. The maintenance man even helped us move our belongings. The two-room suite was fine for one night - one room had two beds, a desk, TV, sink with small vanity, open closet space; the other had a loveseat, table, TV, jetted tub, kitchenette with refrigerator, coffee maker, etc. There is also a small bathroom with a shower and toilet - very tight space. The air conditioner in the room with the beds worked well, but in the other room it didn't cool much. The decor is outdated. As we were leaving in the morning, it started to rain and we heard dripping coming from the windows as water was leaking in from outside. We placed towels down to catch the water and notified the front desk.

There is free coffee 24/7 in the lobby, along with a gift shop (low prices on t-shirts), cigar lounge, restaurant and pool. In the courtyard, they had foosball tables other games for people to play at no charge. Easy walking distance to a bakery, the casino and the Niagara Falls State Park. It's important to note that no hotel on the American side has views of the falls.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family