“Ice Cream” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of De Dee's Dairy

De Dee's Dairy
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Niagara Falls
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Unbelievable good waffle cones with a huge selection of flavors of hard ice cream. I would not miss this if I came this way again. Hard ice cream only. Remember it is cash only and the small ice cream is a giant size helping, none of us could eat the whole thing.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Julie A

Binghamton, New York
“Best ice cream place I have ever been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

De Dee's serves Perry's ice cream and has many different flavors such as carrot cake, cannoli among many others. Also have soft ice cream that come in several flavors. Dee dee's also has baked goods. The amount of ice cream that you get for the price is great. It was so good I went several times during my stay at the falls

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Michelle B
Rio Rico, Arizona
“Ice cream lovers paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

The place is nothing to look at but they have a great selection of ice cream. We arrived to see all of the tables outside were full and a long line of people inside waiting to be served. That didn't stop us from going inside any way. Once we were inside we watched all of the young ladies racing to handle different groups of people to ensuring everyone was being helped as quickly as possible. Even though there was 20 people ahead of us, we were attended to and served with in five minutes of our arrival.

Then came the time to choose. Their serving sizes are huge, I ordered a "mini" banana spilt, which included three scoops of ice cream, all of which were about 3 1/2" in diameter, and the traditional toppings. The regular size banana split, has six scoops of ice cream. The only thing I would change is put two bananas in the mini banana split. Many people were ordering two scoop cones, which in my opinion was like a triple or quadrupole scoop cone any where else.

If you like ice cream and you are in the area, don't pass by De Dee's Dairy. The prices are very reasonable.

1 Thank James E
Buffalo, New York
“Cheap Eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

A favorite summer spot for locals. CASH ONLY. Plenty of varieties of Perry's ice cream to choose from. A few booths to sit at indoors and some outdoor picnic tables that are covered.

Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“Ridiculous portions, great value, good ice cream.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Even though I am not from WNY, I am a big fan of sponge candy, so when I found out that there was a place serving sponge candy ice cream--I had to check it out. I got a "baby" cone for $2.25. It came with two scoops of ice cream that were each the size of my fist. A cone like this from my home state of NJ, would easily cost about $7.

The ice cream itself was very good, but it was not homemade. It had plenty of sponge candy and a bit too much caramel, but trust me, I ate the whole thing!

Definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

• 4 of 5 bubbles