The Giacomo
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$139
ComfortInn
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$153
US$85
US$103
Agoda.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$98
Agoda.com
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$168
Hampton.com
US$172
US$148
US$219
US$182
  • Pool
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$160
Travelocity
US$336
US$275
All reviewsboutique hotelart decofloor loungefree valet parkingoffice buildingtop floorsky view loungeobservation floorgated lotcorner roomcanadian sidefresh baked cookieswithin walking distancewafflesbeautiful hotelculinary institutevalet service
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The staff were extremely helpful with many suggestions of the bet value tours and places to dine out. The room was a really good size with the bathroom being enormous for hotel standards. The views from our room were also great as we could see the mist from the nearby falls. It is only a 5 minute walk to the falls. Even the bathroom had a big window with views.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My wife and I were walking around NF and walked by the Giacomo. I had seen pictures of this hotel before and asked her if she would like to check out the beautiful lobby. We peeked in and was greeted by one of the friendly staff, she showed us around the lobby and told us we we're welcome to go up to the sky top lounge and take a look. Wow, and great view of city and falls. Went back down to lobby and decided to see if we could book a room,which we did and decided to extend our weekend stay by another day. The staff was very friendly and informative. we watched sunset from sky top then went down to lounge for a few drinks. Bartender gave us several suggestions for dinner. We decided to go to Niagara Falls Culinary Institute and had a great dinner. Hotel is clean, we'll appointed, great location, good breakfast, and beautiful rooms. And old building with modern flair gives the hotel character that we appreciated. Enjoyed our stay and will defiantly stop back next time in town

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dion_n_Lauri
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Front desk staff were all very helpful. Our room was very nice. It had an adjoining door to another room which was occupied by two loudmouth drunks who kept us up half the night, throwing furniture around and screaming and cursing. I went to the front desk and spoke with a young man who was very nice and told me he would be happy to investigate should the drunks not settle down. It ruined our stay. The front desk staff were very apologetic the next morning but that really did nothing to improve my overall opinion of the visit.

The website advertises chocolates in room and cookies at turndown...saw neither?? Perhaps they need to update their website...false advertising. We won't be going back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does NOT adjoin to another room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kathrynanne
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed here for two nights for girls weekend away. They gave us adjoining rooms and they were comfortable. We did have issues with heating in one room. We called reception 3 times and there was no answer. Staff weird all very helpful, but all seemed very busy and were managing several tasks.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank sammitravelsalot
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Stay one night in Niagara Falls, NY. When I was there in Falls there, I want to stay in the best hotels. But the dream is gone. Around 11:00 pm, someone knocked on the connecting door of my room, fortunate the door can't open because I lock from the inside. About 30 minutes later,
the main door was opened by someone using a key, and the door can be opened. It's very weird, whether all the keys used herein can be used in all the rooms? Fortunately at that time I was still awake, so it's still safe, but if it happens when it is asleep, or when I was outside the room, imagine what would happen? Maybe I am missing stuff, or anything else that I need not mention here. You can imagine yourself......

In addition to the above, there is also a haunted feeling, the dark interior, like you staying in 1900's home...

Recommended: Absolutely Not.
Return To Sleep: Idem.

As usual, I always include photos in each of my reviews on Tripadvisor. - It's Real Review.

Room Tip: Staying at another hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple