Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,179 results
All reviews boutique hotel art deco office building top floor sky lounge observation room cookies and milk gated lot electric fireplace corner room canadian side within walking distance beautiful hotel large bathroom yogurt king bed one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2019

We had a lovely stay for a night. Rooms are large and appointments are great. Really enjoyed the art deco theme. Breakfast was wonderful and the valet parking made coming and going easy. One of the best things was the 19th floor view of the Falls area and fireworks.

Date of stay: June 2019
dougu161, General Manager at The Giacomo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

It is great that you had a lovely stay with us while you were in Niagara Falls. We thank you for choosing us and writing a review. We are happy you found our breakfast wonderful and that you enjoyed many of our services and amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

We got in at the hotel by 9:30 am. We had placed a request for an early check in through hotels.com and earlier this week by calling the hotel. But understood - we were way before the check in time for the hotel. What did not however make sense is how rude this lady could get and how unwelcome we were made to feel while requesting for a room. There was no ETA provided and just a shrug of her shoulders. The only good deed she did was to put our luggage in the store room. As I write this - We approached her again and again met the same disgusting disdainful attitude. Meanwhile our friend got a friendly welcome from neighbouring Wyndham (they welcomed him to breakfast and also checked him in way in advance)

I hope the management reads this review and takes action to train the staff on welcoming paying customers with a smile and not a cold shrug.

3  Thank 00NJ

Thank you for choosing the Giacomo and posting a review. First off I am sorry for the treatment you received upon your arrival. Our reputation is built on the customer service we provide to all of our guests to provide them the best experience possible while visiting Niagara Falls. It seems we did not provide this to you and for that I do apologize. I will be reviewing our policies and procedures with all of our front desk staff to ensure something like this does not happen again. I hope you may consider staying with us again in the future so that we can provide you the true Giacomo experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

We travel ALOT! We have memberships to every hotel chain. So, I was skeptical to stay in a hotel by chance of not knowing what you’re getting. But the reviews seemed great and I did learn it was a Choice hotel. So, we gambled. We stayed one night- and I can’t recommend this hotel enough! It was charming and EVERYTHING it promises.

Check-in was quick. Valet parking a breeze. The room was immaculate. The location is perfect! We were 2 blocks from walking everywhere! The bar was the best chocolate martini I have ever had (thank you to Lori). We watched the fireworks from the top floor lounge. Perfect view. Breakfast was delicious! We’ve eaten a lot of breakfast buffets and this was not your typical bland buffet. We sat and ate and the hotel staff makes you feel so welcomed. It’s charm is unexpected.

Free parking saves you a TON & breakfast included that was lovely.
They allowed us to leave our luggage while we walked to Goat Island after we checked out and that was appreciated. They didn’t make you feel like anything was a bother!

The only disappointment was I had purposely called Choice Hotels to ask if our room had ANY view of the falls area and they put me on hold to call the hotel directly and ask ( which was the only reason I didn’t book through the App- I wanted to know about the specific room) . I was told it had partial view of the falls by the Choice customer service rep after they spoke to hotel directly. So, I booked corner King Spa Room. Upon arrival and check in, we realized our view was of the parking lot. If we had a room on the other side of the building we would have had some partial view as we learned from speaking to other guests that night that were also watching fireworks in the rooftop lounge. They had had a view of the fireworks from their corner room the night before- but their room was on the other side of the building.

3  Thank Yhutson
dougu161, General Manager at The Giacomo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2019

Thank you for your nice detailed review of your stay. We are delighted that you took a chance on us and enjoyed your time at the Giacomo. I do apologize that you were given wrong information by Choice, if possible it is always better to contact the hotel directly for the best information. We appreciate you calling us a Gem. Happy travels!

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

We were so pleased with our 2-day stay here. The location was perfect for walking back and forth to the Falls, and our room and bathroom were so spacious. Fortunately we could watch the nightly fireworks from our 5th floor windows! The breakfasts were so good, and every employee there was so friendly and helpful in every way. Parking was free, with a valet. Both times we needed our vehicle, it was out front as soon as we came down the elevator. We got a good deal (for being walking distance!) through Priceline, and highly recommend The Giacomo.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank jennied476

We appreciate your feedback about your stay at the Giacomo. Thank you for choosing us on your trip to Niagara Falls. It is great you enjoyed many of the services and amenities we provide to all of our guests. We thank you for your high recommendation to future travelers and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2019

The service at this hotel is second to none!! From the moment we arrived - we were treated very well!! Our room was beautiful!! There is even a lounge on the top floor that has an AMAZING VIEW!! Easily walk to EVERYTHING - ie :the falls.,the park, the casino, restaurants!!! Also the beds are very comfortable and it is nice and quiet to sleep. Did I mention that a lovely breakfast was included!! I really can't say enough about this hotel - others should mimic it!!

1  Thank Mschollh

Thank you for staying at the Giacomo and posting a review. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and found your room, our breakfast and location to your liking. We hope you will return to visit us again in the future.