“Cheap, but regret my stay.”

Motel 6 Niagara Falls
Ranked #29 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 11 October 2010

I booked one night here for our last night in the area because of a great internet rate. I regret it. The room (two double beds) were small, bathroom good size. I am giving one star for an easy check-in, one star for cleanliness. A few little things like remote for TV not working, wall switch's for bedside lamps mixed up, weird closet arrangement I could overlook. The thin walls made me regret staying here. We checked in after 9:30 pm. Sometime around 11 pm, the noise started, clomping around overhead, converstion in the room to our left and coughing in the room to our right. Around midnight I was ready to demand another room or pack up and leave but my kids somehow managed to fall asleep. Planning to sleep in, we instead packed up and were out early in the am. As I gave room cards to front desk, I received no acknowledgement. I would not stay at a Motel 6 again. Keep in mind if staying in the area, that the hotels and motels in this area are more like a 30 min drive, not a 10 min drive from the falls. If there was breakfast offered here, we were not told about it, and I did not see any. No frills room, no microwave or fridge.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank mrmisrule
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Niagara Falls

Reviewed 9 October 2010

We went to niagara falls with friends. It was almost peak time. This the hotel with best rate i could find in and around that area. The rooms where very neat. i think the hotel was newly built or taken over by new ownership. staff where very friendly too. Its about 15 mins drive to falls. But its really cheap compared to other hotels around that area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2010

This place is neat and clean, moreover good for sleeping. That is what we were expecting and we got exactly the same from Motel 6, Niagara Falls, NY. We used to leave the place around 10 am and then coming in around 11pm. So we needed a quiet place to sleep and restore our energy for next day touring.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank victorbachelor
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I read one review out of many for this motel that said "bedbugs" and was a little nervous....but I was happily surprised. This is a new motel, so everything was new and clean. The rooms are small, but we weren't planning on spending much time there, so that really didn't matter to us. Our room was bedbug free. If you are looking for a place to stay while sightseeing in Niagara Falls, this place will work well for you.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank travelers14830
Reviewed 3 August 2010

the room was too small, i seen rooms bigger in hospitals, plastic chairs to sit on , wanted a queen size bet got a full, no frills room lived out of luggage , didnt like asked for refund didnt get one. asked for new pillow didnt get one . so much for a garantee satisfaction

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kasilp
Reviewed 30 July 2010

It's a new motel and was located in not the best part of town so if you're traveling at night, there are no drugstores open and limited food options.

Rooms were very clean and had a great TV. Asked for roll away beds which were brought up to us after prompting the front desk cler -- who was very busy. We were happy to get the beds.

Quite expensive for a Motel 6, at over $150 after taxes.

While clerk was nice to us, she was rather nasty to another guest who had complications with his reservation.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank toomuchfunnow
Reviewed 8 July 2010

I was looking for a reasonable, close and clean motel/hotel to stay at for one night during July 4th weekend with my husband. I searched all over the net, Motel 6 had come up in various searches, but I had ignored it after reading some of the negative reviews. Unfortunately, with it being a holiday weekend, there was not much vacancy or choice in choosing a hotel. Well, I'm glad, because MOTEL 6 in Niagara Falls went beyond my expectations. The facility was clean, the front desk representative was EXTREMELY accomodating, talkative and friendly. Our room was perfect for our needs. I am an extreme NEAT FREAK and OBSESSIVE about cleaniness. I stripped the bed down, checked the entire bed and bedding and found the bed to be free of bugs, free of stained sheets. For one night in the area we wanted to stay in, this hotel was perfect and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple