“Well worth the price!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cataract Tours

Cataract Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cataract Tours & Sightseeing INC. is a local family owned and operated company based out of One Niagara in Niagara Falls, New York. We sell our tours for the lowest price guaranteed. Our tours are seasonal and cover all major sites and attractions in the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park and Whirlpool State Park.Tours leave from One Niagara by shuttle bus with a licensed tour guide to accompany passengers throughout the entire tour and provide tickets and fun facts about Niagara Falls. Please visit our website for current tours, rates and bookings. Feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns!
Painted Post, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Well worth the price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

My family decided to do this tour and thank god we did! Not only is it well worth the price,but our AWESOME guide made it so much fun. Jennifer ( our guide) not only knows everything about the area but she is so much fun to boot. She nick named my family "Corning"...that alone ticked us big time. We started out touring the Cave Winds (totaly awesome) if I may say so, then up the river to the devils whirlpool, whitch was a nice walk,then for the grand finale...Maid of the mist. Throughout the day from start to finish me and my family had the most enjoyable day. We went to the Falls on a day trip and we still had time to do things on our own. This tour is a MUST...just hope you get lucky as we did and have Jennifer for your guide. She is simply THE BEST!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank David K

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"THE BEST TOUR GUIDE"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

The first time being in the falls we went on a tour, and the tour guide we had his name was Lenny. He makes everything fun and exciting. So for all of u that want to go to the falls n go on the tour ask for Lenny I promise u that u will have a blast. (1...2....3)LENNY!!!!!!!!!! He is very experienced knowledgeable I dont know how long he has been with this company but, I would say hes a keeper for this company. The next time I go back im askin for Lenny. If u were to ask me who would be a great tour guide to go with I would simply tell u that Lenny is fun, funny u'll have a blast he very patient with everyone n I promise u a good time u'll wanna go back for another go.

3 Thank Suzanna W
Peachtree City, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We decided to pay the $70 and get the tour. We knew it was more than it would have cost us had we done it ourselves, but figured we'd get a knowledgeable tour guide to show us around. Good choice. We got (1..2..3) LENNY! He was a ball of energy and fun. He definitely tries to make it a good time for everybody. He also was always where he said he would be when it was time to meet up. We had some slow people in our group. Lenny was very patient with them, even as some of the rest of us were getting a little irritated by them. Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Wind were unbelievable! We were in awe. Overall, we were very pleased with the tour.

5 Thank Shaun W
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good tour guide, but overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went to Niagara Falls without doing a lot of research. I walked up to a guy on the sidewalk who was handing out maps and he suggested that I get on this tour. I realized that he was being paid to do this, but since I had no idea where we were going and wanted to cover all the attractions so I paid $70 and took the tour. Our tour guide Lenny was very friendly and professional. He ensured that we had a good deal of fun while we were on the tour. They didn't take us down to the Cave of the Winds suggesting that it was not open that day. But it was open although the Hurricane deck was closed. He took as to Maid of the Mist at such a time that we practically strolled through the line in no time. Later we found that the line had stretched far into the parking lots. So that was good planning by Lenny.

If you take their tour, make sure you get both Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds covered.

2 Thank kc_southpaw
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Our tour guide Jim was brilliant. The tour lasted over three hours, included maid of the mist, the caves of the wind and a fully narrated tour. Great value for money. Really enjoyed it.

Visited October 2013
juanita h, Guest Relations Manager at Cataract Tours, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Our Cataract Tour team strives to be sure each of our guests enjoys the very best tour experience. Our sales personnel, tour guides, drivers, office personnel, Vice President, and, President continually pursue excellence. We have completed over 30,000 tours in 2013 and thank you for your wonderful reviews, most of them personally. For the customers who did not experience the tour we had planned for you, please know this year we are promising to work harder than ever to assure each and every guest has the very best experience. We pride ourselves in being approachable and attentive to our guests. A special "THANK YOU" TO ALL OF OUR PATRONS! We look forward to another great year serving you in 2014.