“Great experience!”

and up
Niagara Falls American Side Highlights Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Recently named as the new Gray Line affiliates for Niagara Falls, New York, Ontario and Buffalo, NY. Formed in 1996, Gray Line Niagara Falls operates as a local full-service bi-national receptive tour, transportation and travel management organization. The company offers domestic-international sightseeing tours, airport transfers, wine tours, regional and interstate chartered bus and shuttle service, as well as concierge assistance.
Watertown, New York
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Normally I do not spend the extra money on tours, but something told me this one would be worth it. I was right! Tom was our tour guide and he was awesome! He made it a point to remember everyone's name and was very courteous and respectful! I don't think I would have the same experience had we not signed up for a tour. We saw everything and we even gained some knowledge, thanks to Tom. No time wasted and we were not exhausted from walking all day aimlessly. I am already recommending Gray Line to my friends.

Visited June 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Mendon, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gray Line Tour”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We had a wonderful trip with TOM who guided us through the attractions in Niagra Falls. He made our tour so much fun!!! He even remembered everyone's first names .. and there were 21 of us! If you get a chance to take a tour with TOM you will thoroughly enjoy yourself!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Helen C
Aberdeen, Maryland
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Sam I am !!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

His name was SAM ! An exceptional tour Guide. He made the trip worth coming back. Thanks for a wonderful 4 hours !!!!

Clitherall, Minnesota
“Amazing Information and Views of the Falls!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Tom was our tour guide and I could not have been more pleased. He was knowledgeable and kind. He even made it a point to learn everyone's names! He told us the history and showed us things that we never would have known on our own.

Traveling the Lower 48
“Debbie's the Greatest”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Debbie yesterday. She's knowledgeable, light-hearted and fun to be with. She was particularly helpful with a man in a wheelchair on our tour, patiently taking care of helping him in and out of the mini-bus. She even went overtime to make sure to include everything possible on our tour. We definitely recommend this tour service.