Nicely decorated hotel. Well equipped with restaurant, fitness and indoor swimming pool. However, the hotel room itself is so small. With four people in a family with teenagers, we did not have much room at all. The bathroom sink is outside the bathroom which I hardly see in a 3 stars hotel. Another bad thing is the heating/air-conditioning unit. It is centrally control by the thermostat. However the noisy fan can only set to automatic or on all the time. If it is set to automatic, the fan comes on every 10 min and run for 5min. Ended up we turn down the heat so that the fan did not turn on as often throughout the night.
Overall, it is not a bad hotel as it is fairly new.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls