“I smiled and laughed the whole time”
Review of Maid of the Mist

Maid of the Mist
Book In Advance
US$134.94*
and up
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour of American and Canadian Sides
US$94.95*
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
US$94.95*
Niagara Falls American-Side Tour with Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Maid of the Mist-America's Most Monumental Experience Since 1846. Trips depart every 15 minutes from Prospect Point, Niagara Falls State Park in Niagara Falls, New York. Tours are 20 minutes long. Take a ride to the base of Niagara Falls for an experience to remember. Souvenir rain ponchos are provided.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I went to Niagara Falls just to ride the Maid of the Mist. It was a dream of mine to wear the poncho and get soaked with water from the power of the Falls - this is how you know you are ALIVE - and it was amazing!! I was smiling and laughing out loud the entire time while the boat rocked and the water came down. My poor daughter was miserable, hiding her face and buckling down. But she survived and we have a great story to tell!!

1  Thank ExecGirlTravels
There are newer reviews for Maid of the Mist

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

This is one of those things ya just gotta do! Price is reasonable, lines werent long in mid August. Gets ya close, gets ya wet, and is just plain fun. Doesnt take long so ya might as well!

1  Thank jezebelkay
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

If you visit the Falls, there's no way you can miss out on Maid of The Mist!
You are given big plastic ponchos before boarding the boat, but it's still a wet, wet experience! You are taken right next to the horseshoe and falls, so close that you can feel all of it! Truly magical, breathtaking experience. A must do.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

beautiful views, fun getting soaked. it's nice being able to get really close to the falls to really appreciate the sheer volume of water that falls every second.
(I visited in 2011 but there's no option for that)

Reviewed 16 February 2014

As part of our road trip in the US. we had a brief visit to Niagara Falls, and you can't come here without going on the 'Maid of the Mist'. Although we stayed the Canadian side, we took the short walk over to the USA side (Novelty!!) and boarded from there. As you go through the basic security for boarding you are handed with a 'Maid of the Mist' kagol. I honestly thought these were just a great advertising ploy/gimmick - But no, As we approached the falls, in a world of our own taking pictures etc, We started hearing cheers (Americans!! - Gotta love 'em) and low and behold - we got absolutely soaked! It was absolutely brilliant! I didn't think we would get that close tbh. Luckily it was really sunny our hair and anything below the knees dried within ten minutes or so! I'm glad I followed everyone else in putting it on though, otherwise I'd have been soaked through!

As someone else said - This is the only way to really appreciate the Falls - this is a must do trip..